- MADE IN KOREA ORIGINAL
- FREE SUPER FAST 4 TO 5 DAYS DELIVERY TO EVERY COUNTRY WITH DHL EXPRESS
$300.0045% off $300.0045% off
- Before and after tooth whitening
- For pregnant women
- For children under six
- During and/or after orthodontics
- For desensitizing
- To provide extra protection for teeth
- Effectively stop all kinds of oozing blood (capillary, parenchymal or arteriovenous).
- Can hold around 35 ? 40 times of its own weight of blood/body fluids within its matrix.
- pH neutral and can be impregnated with wide variety of pharmaceuticals/biologics.
- Manufactured from highly purified gelatin (collagen derived protein).
- Non-toxic, non-allergic and biocompatible.
- Liquefies within 3 ? 4 days when placed in mucosal cavity.
- Made In Korea Original
- Free Shipping To All Countries
- Works On 110V – 220V
- Max speed : 35,000rpm.
- 2.9 Ncm, 45W.
- Compact and portable size.
- Continous variable speed control.
- On/Off foot switch.
- One- touch change of the driving direction for efficient operation.
- No noise, vibaration or heat after a long hours of operation, ensuring smooth.
- Possible to attach a Contra.
- Angle of straight handpiece for a desired purpose.
- Straight handpiece(ES-6) or Contra.
- Angle can be combined with E type Motor optionally.
- Original Made In Germany
- Free Delivery All Over The World
- The VITA classical A1 – D4 shade guide serves to accurately determine tooth shade
- Biocompatible: Tissue healing with little inflammation.
- High radiopacity*: Excellent radiograph visibility.
- Flow rate of 27.66 mm*: Allows filling of accessory canals.
- Setting expansion of 0.088%*: Due to MTA presence.
- Presence of Calcium ions: Helps bone and tissues regrow.
- Film thickness*: 9.6 ?m.
- Paste / paste presentation: Easy handling.
- Working time: 23 minutes and Setting time (130 minutos): Ideal to complete all steps of endodontic filling.
- Setting time: 130 minutes (ideal to complete all steps of endodontic filling).
Easy removal: Removed with citrus oils and chloroform solvents.
- High efficiency for sharp radiography gives high quality images.
- Non-invasive diagnostic imaging equipment taking care of the patient?s safety to radiation exposure.
- All X-rays are compatible with IOPA Film and RVG leading to convenience of operations.
- Camera Type (Wireless)
- Rechargeable Battery
- Graphic LCD
$1,699.00 – $1,899.00$1,699.00 – $1,899.00
- Free Delivery Worldwide 4 to 5 Days Delivery With Free Shipping Also
- World’s thinnest and most economical intraoral X-ray sensor
- AED Technology (Automatic Exposure Detection) -from chest radiography
- Compatible with almost all DC and AC X-Ray generators
- Digital images comes automatically when your X-Ray is switched on
- APS CMOS Technology -from aerospace industry
- High signal-to-noise ratio with maximum details
- Long life and low power consumption
- Direct Deposition CSI Technology -from chest radiography
- Low dose radiation for safety
- Less exposure time but higher resolution
- All in one the most economical X-Ray sensor in the world
- Playful: Facilitates the dentist�s work during anesthesia application
- Encouraging: It may be given to the patient as a gracious gift
- Sterilizable: Guarantee of Biosafety
- Mouth opening: Allows the passage of the needle with its cover
- Reduced length of mouth opening: Use of conventional and extra-short needles
- INSIDE LEAD: Straight passage of needle when inserted without cover
- Light weight, comfortable & sturd.
- Convenient for every clinician.
- Available in 2.5x & 3.5x magnification.
- Adjustable focal length helps widest field of view.
- Pleasantly light for a relaxed work.
- Optimized holdingby the wide shaped handle with hollows.
- Quality-stable, color-stable, acid-resistant and resistant to plaque indicators.
- Patient friendlydue to the rounded shapes.
- Hygienicdue to the planned transition from mirror to frame.
- Silk mat,non-reflecting surface.
- CMOS Technology
- Free 4 To 5 Days Delivery To All Over The World
- Unique Size 1.5 Extra active area 34%
- High Comfortable: Cut Corners & Rounded Edges.
- Fast Data Transfer: Direct USB Connecter.
- Water & Dust Proof: Hermatically Sealed.
- Higher Image Resolution: 17lp/mm
- Fast Work Flow: EzDent-i Viewer Software
- 2 in 1 Consultation Tool: EzCodi Consult Software
- Class V lesions and cavities
- Class I and II cavities of deciduous teeth
- Class III cavities
- Temporary and semi-permanent restorations
- Fissure fillings (minimal Class I cavities)
- Buy 2 Or More And Get it Delivered With in 4 to 5 Days With Free Shipping All Over The World
- 5ml bottle can cater 160 to 200 patients
- Cariostatic, bactericidal and dental remineralization agent.
- FAgamin is a 38% Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF) solution that acts as a powerful cariostatic agent, caries inhibitor, remineralizer, bactericide with anti-enzymatic action, protein-coagulant and desensitizer.
- It combines both the effects of silver and fluoride on the teeth in one product.
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.
- Many years of documented clinical success.
- FREE 4 TO 5 DAYS DELIVERY TO EVERY COUNTRY
- ORIGINAL PRODUCT
- Multi-function Foot Pedal
- 7-Inch Touching Screen
- High-performance Handpiece
- Optimized handpiece with stronger sealing technology.
- High temperature cooking disinfection causes no loss of performance.
- High-brightness LED brings clearer operating vision.
- Bringing doctor better clinical application experience.
$6,000.0033% off $6,000.0033% off
Luna contains the right balance of optical elements such as fl uorescence and translucency to produce a chameleon effect with the natural dentition without using a complicated multi-layering technique. The relationship between colours and translucency of Luna is carefully balanced out to cleverly change according to the thickness of the material used when restoring a tooth. Luna is the ideal composite for a busy dental offi ce looking for aesthetic results.
$32.00 – $89.00
- The most dramatic results for a healthy, white smile by day.
- Philips Zoom DayWhite Maximum white is best for patients who want dramatic results and prefer to wear their trays for a minimal amount of time.
- Wear time : 15 minutes, twice a day.
- Optimum results within two weeks.
- Optimised powder/liquid ratio
- High wear resistance
- Simple to place and easy to handle
- Self-Curing/Self Adherent
- Radiopaque and offers strong adhesion to enamel and dentine
- High and sustained fluoride release
- Coefficient of expansion similar to tooth structure
- For patients who suffer from aggressive caries and loss of tooth structure, from dental erosion and accelerated tooth wear following head and neck radiotherapy
- For pregnant women
- During and/or after orthodontics
- For patients with an acidic oral environment and gastric reflux
- For patients with poor plaque control and high caries risk
- For desensitizing
- Permanent cementation of crown, bridges and splints Permanent cementation of endodontic posts made of metal, reinforced composite.
- Permanent cementation of implant retained crowns.
- Ideal temporary sealant and filling material for cavities after removal of carious dentine before permanent restoration.
- Perfect cavity liner.
- Temporary fixation of crowns and bridges.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- For direct & indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy.
- Apexifications and hard tissue formations.
- Temporary filling material for infected root canals.
- Treatment of root resorption.
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- Perfect cavity liner under all filling materials.
- To remove all types of root canal filling materials including Zinc Oxide-Eugenol cement.
- As a disinfectant / cleaner for endodontic instruments.
- For removing gutta purcha at the time of root canal re-treatment.
$1,599.00 – $1,639.00$1,599.00 – $1,639.00
- High-resolution imaging – 25lp/mm theoretical resolution
- C Mos Technology
- Thinnest sensor 4.4mm
- Durable and reliable: 80000+ bending test & IP68 protection rating
- Smart and powerful software
- H1 and H2 Sizes Available
- Helps in mechanical as well as chemical cleansing of root canal preparations.
- 17% EDTA helps in chelating the calcium salts.
- Gel helps lubricate endodontic instrument and makes penetration easier.
- 10% carbamide peroxide promotes internal bleaching on irrigation with hypochlorite solution.
- Syringe tip delivery. Unsurpassed chelating action.
- Product with efficacy and safety of use proven in more than 50 scientific papers published in internationally renowned magazines
- In the removal of root caries lesions, deep caries lesions and caries lesions in children, babies, adolescents, adults and the elderly.
- Eliminates decayed dentin preserving healthy tissue without the use of local anesthesia and the use of rotary cutting instruments in most cases.
- Very suitable for phobic patients with special needs. Deep cavities reduce the risk of pulp exposure.
- Quick Cementation
- Automix Handheld Syringe
- Minimal Heat Generated. Protects pulp.
- Radiopaque. Easy identification on X-rays.
- Low Film Thickness. Provides easy placement of crowns and bridges.
- Fluoride Release. Reduces secondary caries.
- Ready to use one component light cured glass ionomer cement.
- High compressive strength.
- Fluoride release.
- Fast and easy to apply.
- Lining under all kinds of filling materials.
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Greatly enhances the esthetics of restorations.
- Provides improved stain resistance.
- Superior bond durability for long lasting gloss.
- Ceramic Crown
- The Cavity Access Set allows you to remove the whole pulp chamber roof giving you access to all root canals,
- To have an irrigation reservoir during RCT,
- To provide a correct basis for the restoration,
- To have direct root canal access for better Endodontic quality.