- The Touch’n Heat conveniently and consistently puts the heat on for warm gutta percha techniques.
- The patented autoclavable tips are internally heated so that the heat is concentrated at the end where it’s needed most.
- Not only you have a precisely heated tip to work with, you can control it’s temperature as well.
- Say “goodbye” to old Bunsen burners and step up to the Kerr Touch’n Heat today.
- Standard posterior tip
₹1,999.00 – ₹5,999.00
- Calcium release stimulates1* hydroxyapatite and secondary dentin bridge formation2,3
- Alkaline pH promotes healing and apatite formation2,4
- Significant calcium release1 leads to protective seal5,7,8
- Protects and insulates the pulp5,6
- Moisture tolerant1 and radiopaque – can be placed under restorative materials and cements
- No Pain, No trauma, No drill, No panic.
- Chemo mechanical caries removal.
- Overcomes the inconvenience of using burs and local anesthesia.
- It causes less discomfort to the patient.
- Efficient, easy and comfortable for the patient.
- Limits pathogen growth and pathogen.
- Limitations of caries activities.
- Early detection of incipient caries.
- Identification of high-risk patients.
- Painless caries filling solution.
- Product with efficacy and safety of use proven in more than 50 scientific papers published in internationally renowned magazines
- In the removal of root caries lesions, deep caries lesions and caries lesions in children, babies, adolescents, adults and the elderly.
- Eliminates decayed dentin preserving healthy tissue without the use of local anesthesia and the use of rotary cutting instruments in most cases.
- Very suitable for phobic patients with special needs. Deep cavities reduce the risk of pulp exposure.
- Double sided antifogging coating provide clearer vision
- Prevent contact of saliva from talking to people at work or during dental treatments at clinic.
- Poly-carbonate lenses. Effectively prevent foreign object impact and liquid splash.
- HD transparent material, Not Foggy, 360 Degree protection of eyes.
- Can be used together with myopic lenses, Ensure clear vision.
- Higher compressive strength
- Lower solubility
- Quick set time and excellent handling characteristics
- Adhesion of VPS impression materials to metal, plastic or custom acrylic impression trays
- Helps assure that the impression remains firmly attached to the tray upon removal from the mouth
- Used with Aquasil, Aquasil Ultra, Aquasil Ultra Cordless, Reprosil material, Hydrosil material
- Excellent image quality: 0.4 mm Focal Spot/70 kV Tube Voltage
- Large LCD display
- Light and compact
- iPhone/iPad wireless connectivity
- Rechargeable battery, long lifespan
- Easy data transfer
- Dedicated customer service
- Easy to use!
₹1,999.00 – ₹5,500.00
- The most dramatic results for a healthy, white smile by day.
- Philips Zoom DayWhite Maximum white is best for patients who want dramatic results and prefer to wear their trays for a minimal amount of time.
- Wear time : 15 minutes, twice a day.
- Optimum results within two weeks.
- Safe, breathable, and Hypoallergenic; and high filtration, capacity.
- Elastic ear-loops with no pressure to the ears.
- Provide protection against dust, or some poisonous things.
- Clean and helpful, it is great for woodworking, house cleaning and general maintenance.
- Made of non-woven material, they are featuring good skin tolerance and comfortable to wear.
- Without glass fibers.
- Great choices for you or your family.
- One size fits most.
- High flowability for minute pit or fissure
- High quality of water soluble with optimum nano filler
- Excellent adhesion and hardness
- Effective fluoride release
- Excellent release for usability, sealing ability
- Great adhesion and no falling
- Low polymerization contraction ratio and strong abrasion resistance
- Excellent color match with natural tooth
- Excellent water-soluble material with optimal nano hybrid filler.
- Excellent invasion to the dental cavities by superb flowability.
- Low polymerization shrinkage, Available in adhering orthodontic bracket.
- Aesthetic is well considered by matching the near natural tooth.
- Extraordinary shine – visible as soon as you handle it
- Low wear rates for beautiful long lasting restorations
- Soft, sculptable handling that is designed to resist sticking to the instrument
- Familiar shades are easy to use and save you time
- Convenient delivery system with syringe
- High strength and excellent water soluble with optimum nanofiller
- Compressive strength 396 Mpa, Flexural strength 175 Mpa, Hardness 95 Mpa
- Excellent applicability(Non-Sticky and easy application)
- Manifested clearly on X-ray scan, Highly polishable
- Applicable for all anterior and posterior teeth restorations (Class l~V )
- Excellent color match with natural tooth
- Before and after tooth whitening
- For pregnant women
- For children under six
- During and/or after orthodontics
- For desensitizing
- To provide extra protection for teeth
- Max speed : 35,000rpm.
- 2.9 Ncm, 45W.
- Compact and portable size.
- Continous variable speed control.
- On/Off foot switch.
- One- touch change of the driving direction for efficient operation.
- No noise, vibaration or heat after a long hours of operation, ensuring smooth.
- Possible to attach a Contra.
- Angle of straight handpiece for a desired purpose.
- Straight handpiece(ES-6) or Contra.
- Angle can be combined with E type Motor optionally.
- Micro-Hybrid formula provides strength and polishability
- Fast and deep light activation in only 30 seconds for lighter shades
- Deep light activation in 40 seconds for darker shades
- Fluoride releasing
- Low shrinkage
- High compressive strength
- Quick Cementation
- Automix Handheld Syringe
- Minimal Heat Generated. Protects pulp.
- Radiopaque. Easy identification on X-rays.
- Low Film Thickness. Provides easy placement of crowns and bridges.
- Fluoride Release. Reduces secondary caries.
- Class III and Class V Restorations
- Cervical erosions/abfraction lesions
- Root surface caries liner/base
- Pediatric restorations
- Base or liner (sandwich technique)
- Intrinsic chemical adhesion to both tooth structure and metal
- Glass Ionomer formulation
- Fluoride release
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent wetting properties
- Film thickness of just 15 microns
- Sharp set characteristics
- Optimised powder/liquid ratio
- High wear resistance
- Simple to place and easy to handle
- Self-Curing/Self Adherent
- Radiopaque and offers strong adhesion to enamel and dentine
- High and sustained fluoride release
- Coefficient of expansion similar to tooth structure
- Self-developing, high definition x-ray films.
- No need for a developer, fixer and darkroom.
- Ideal standby for RVG clinics in case of malfunction of RVG/computer.
- Develop X-Ray quickly.
- Bond strengths between 22-36 MPa. High bond strengths without an adhesive.
- Ease of use. No need to refrigerate, easy clean up and no hand mixing required.
- Compatibility with common substrates. Anterior or posterior ceramics, PFMs and metal restorations and CAD/CAM materials.
- Efficient self-cure mechanism. Cures completely in the absence of light.
- Innovative product
- Enzymatic activity
- Reacts only with affected dentin
- Avoid drilling and anaesthesia
- Natural and 100% non-toxic
- No more pain and fear
- One-bottle, one-coat convenience.
- Proven long-term bond strength.
- Virtually NO post-operative sensitivity.
- 35-second placement time reduces risk of contamination.
- Moisture tolerant – works on wet or dry enamel and dentin.
- Uniquely suited for the “selective” etch technique.
- Low microleakage.
- Refrigeration not required (if used within 6 months).
- Strengthens teeth.
- Reverses white spots.
- Prevents cavities.
- Reduces root cavities.
- Gentle, effective cleaning.
- Replaces conventional toothpaste regimen.
- Optimal handling, non-slumping. Superb ease of placement.
- Long-lasting polishability. Maintains lifelike luster over time.
- Herculite gold standard technology. Proven 25+ years of experience.
- High wear resistance and mechanical properties. Long-lasting and durable.
- Chameleon quality. Superior tooth-blending effect enabled by optimized filler size.
- Cordless Endomotor
- Miniature Head : Provides excellent visibility while working
- Lithium Battery
- Built-in Apex Locator
- Easy to use, produces pure steam distilled water.
- This water distiller is suited for the hospital,clinic,home,office,laboratory,travel and so on.
- Lightweight compact design, great for home and for medical use.
- Eliminates plastic bottles from the store, and saves you money.
- CE certified.
- High quality collection bottle for the purest water.
- Effectively stop all kinds of oozing blood (capillary, parenchymal or arteriovenous).
- Can hold around 35 ? 40 times of its own weight of blood/body fluids within its matrix.
- pH neutral and can be impregnated with wide variety of pharmaceuticals/biologics.
- Manufactured from highly purified gelatin (collagen derived protein).
- Non-toxic, non-allergic and biocompatible.
- Liquefies within 3 ? 4 days when placed in mucosal cavity.
- disrupt the smear layer and biofilm and open up the plugged dentinal tubules
- removal of gross dentinal tubules
- amplify the efficiency of irrigants
- gp removal during retreatment
- broken instrument retrieval
₹4,999.00 – ₹6,999.00
- Still steady even working in high speed.NO vibration and low noise.
- Can choose 110V or 220V
- 18*Drill Bits Holder
- No need to press the power switch. An optional foot pedal is included for the ability to power the machine on or off for hands-free use.
- Equipped with the fast head-loading mechanism, good locking effective, high speed .low variations, and safety with low voltage machine.
- Stable power delivery, overload protection, effective converter, foot push, non-polarized speed adjustment.
- Motorized hand-piece allows for a consistent flow and homogenous 3D filling
- Pencil-grip hand-piece enhances control
- Precise temperature control for consistency
- Extra-long needles offer convenience and unprecedented visibility
- Heats quickly
- Hand-piece shows remaining GP
- High caries-risk patients with anterior or posterior active cavitated lesions
- havioral or medical management challenges
- Patients with multiple cavitated caries lesions that may not all be treated in one visit
- Difficult to treat cavitated dental caries lesions
- Patients without access to or with difficulty accessing dental care
- Active cavitated caries lesions with no clinical signs of pulp involvement.
- Chemically activated, so no light is needed
- Powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce caries and strengthen enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.1-5
- Fresh chemical for each application
- Precise delivery
- Easy to see for complete removal