$99.00 – $155.00
- Still steady even working in high speed.NO vibration and low noise.
- Can choose 110V or 220V
- 18*Drill Bits Holder
- No need to press the power switch. An optional foot pedal is included for the ability to power the machine on or off for hands-free use.
- Equipped with the fast head-loading mechanism, good locking effective, high speed .low variations, and safety with low voltage machine.
- Stable power delivery, overload protection, effective converter, foot push, non-polarized speed adjustment.
- High caries-risk patients with anterior or posterior active cavitated lesions
- havioral or medical management challenges
- Patients with multiple cavitated caries lesions that may not all be treated in one visit
- Difficult to treat cavitated dental caries lesions
- Patients without access to or with difficulty accessing dental care
- Active cavitated caries lesions with no clinical signs of pulp involvement.
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
- Fissure sealing.
- Filling of cervical erosions.
- Fillings prior to crown preparation.
- Cariostatic, bactericidal and dental remineralization agent.
- FAgamin is a 38% Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF) solution that acts as a powerful cariostatic agent, caries inhibitor, remineralizer, bactericide with anti-enzymatic action, protein-coagulant and desensitizer.
- It combines both the effects of silver and fluoride on the teeth in one product.
- Cordless Endomotor
- Miniature Head : Provides excellent visibility while working
- Lithium Battery
- Built-in Apex Locator
- disrupt the smear layer and biofilm and open up the plugged dentinal tubules
- removal of gross dentinal tubules
- amplify the efficiency of irrigants
- gp removal during retreatment
- broken instrument retrieval
- Double sided antifogging coating provide clearer vision
- Prevent contact of saliva from talking to people at work or during dental treatments at clinic.
- Poly-carbonate lenses. Effectively prevent foreign object impact and liquid splash.
- HD transparent material, Not Foggy, 360 Degree protection of eyes.
- Can be used together with myopic lenses, Ensure clear vision.
- Innovative product
- Enzymatic activity
- Reacts only with affected dentin
- Avoid drilling and anaesthesia
- Natural and 100% non-toxic
- No more pain and fear
- Easy to use.
- Precise working time.
- Ensure accurate measurements.
- Durable construction.
- Easy to use, produces pure steam distilled water.
- This water distiller is suited for the hospital,clinic,home,office,laboratory,travel and so on.
- Lightweight compact design, great for home and for medical use.
- Eliminates plastic bottles from the store, and saves you money.
- CE certified.
- High quality collection bottle for the purest water.
- Direct restoration of Class I – V cavities (according to G.V. Black)
- Shape corrections of teeth (i.e. diastemas, congenital defects in teeth, etc.)
- Splinting of teeth loosened by trauma or periodontal disease
- Restoration of primary teeth
- Repairs of porcelain, composite (in combination with an adequate repair-system)
$1,970.00 – $2,292.00
- World’s thinnest and most economical intraoral X-ray sensor
- AED Technology (Automatic Exposure Detection) -from chest radiography
- Compatible with almost all DC and AC X-Ray generators
- Digital images comes automatically when your X-Ray is switched on
- APS CMOS Technology -from aerospace industry
- High signal-to-noise ratio with maximum details
- Long life and low power consumption
- Direct Deposition CSI Technology -from chest radiography
- Low dose radiation for safety
- Less exposure time but higher resolution
- All in one the most economical X-Ray sensor in the world
- Wireless handpiece enables more convenient operation.
- Adopt real-time feedback technology and dynamic torque control, effectively preventing needle breakage.
- Wireless handpiece enables more convenient operation.
- Storage of 9 user-defined modes allows invocation at any time. Under each mode, Continuous Rotation Mode, Reciprocating Motion Mode, and Reverse Rotation are for options.
- Multi-function Foot Pedal
- 7-Inch Touching Screen
- High-performance Handpiece
- Optimized handpiece with stronger sealing technology.
- High temperature cooking disinfection causes no loss of performance.
- High-brightness LED brings clearer operating vision.
- Bringing doctor better clinical application experience.
- Ceramic Crown
- The Cavity Access Set allows you to remove the whole pulp chamber roof giving you access to all root canals,
- To have an irrigation reservoir during RCT,
- To provide a correct basis for the restoration,
- To have direct root canal access for better Endodontic quality.
- Very simple clinical technique.
- Strong, flexible medical grade polymer tips.
- Single patient use.
- Uncoated & Non Cutting tips.
- Creates fluid hydrodynamics.
- Improves debridment and the disruption of the smear layer and biofilm.
- Intuitive device.
- Ideal in practice when portability is required.
- The Palodent V3 System is indicated for Class II restorations to facilitate the contouring of a direct placement restorative materials.
- The Palodent V3 WedgeGuard is indicated for pre-operative placement to protect surfaces adjacent to Class II, Class III, veneer and crown preparations.
- Dental impressions for the fabrication of
- Study models
- Models of the opposing dentition
- Working models for manufacturing of orthodontic appliances, removable
- Prosthesis, and temporary restorations
- The Touch’n Heat conveniently and consistently puts the heat on for warm gutta percha techniques.
- The patented autoclavable tips are internally heated so that the heat is concentrated at the end where it’s needed most.
- Not only you have a precisely heated tip to work with, you can control it’s temperature as well.
- Say “goodbye” to old Bunsen burners and step up to the Kerr Touch’n Heat today.
- Standard posterior tip
$39.00 – $125.00
- Calcium release stimulates1* hydroxyapatite and secondary dentin bridge formation2,3
- Alkaline pH promotes healing and apatite formation2,4
- Significant calcium release1 leads to protective seal5,7,8
- Protects and insulates the pulp5,6
- Moisture tolerant1 and radiopaque – can be placed under restorative materials and cements
- No Pain, No trauma, No drill, No panic.
- Chemo mechanical caries removal.
- Overcomes the inconvenience of using burs and local anesthesia.
- It causes less discomfort to the patient.
- Efficient, easy and comfortable for the patient.
- Limits pathogen growth and pathogen.
- Limitations of caries activities.
- Early detection of incipient caries.
- Identification of high-risk patients.
- Painless caries filling solution.
- Product with efficacy and safety of use proven in more than 50 scientific papers published in internationally renowned magazines
- In the removal of root caries lesions, deep caries lesions and caries lesions in children, babies, adolescents, adults and the elderly.
- Eliminates decayed dentin preserving healthy tissue without the use of local anesthesia and the use of rotary cutting instruments in most cases.
- Very suitable for phobic patients with special needs. Deep cavities reduce the risk of pulp exposure.
- Higher compressive strength
- Lower solubility
- Quick set time and excellent handling characteristics
- Adhesion of VPS impression materials to metal, plastic or custom acrylic impression trays
- Helps assure that the impression remains firmly attached to the tray upon removal from the mouth
- Used with Aquasil, Aquasil Ultra, Aquasil Ultra Cordless, Reprosil material, Hydrosil material
- Excellent image quality: 0.4 mm Focal Spot/70 kV Tube Voltage
- Large LCD display
- Light and compact
- iPhone/iPad wireless connectivity
- Rechargeable battery, long lifespan
- Easy data transfer
- Dedicated customer service
- Easy to use!
$32.00 – $89.00
- The most dramatic results for a healthy, white smile by day.
- Philips Zoom DayWhite Maximum white is best for patients who want dramatic results and prefer to wear their trays for a minimal amount of time.
- Wear time : 15 minutes, twice a day.
- Optimum results within two weeks.
- Safe, breathable, and Hypoallergenic; and high filtration, capacity.
- Elastic ear-loops with no pressure to the ears.
- Provide protection against dust, or some poisonous things.
- Clean and helpful, it is great for woodworking, house cleaning and general maintenance.
- Made of non-woven material, they are featuring good skin tolerance and comfortable to wear.
- Without glass fibers.
- Great choices for you or your family.
- One size fits most.
- High flowability for minute pit or fissure
- High quality of water soluble with optimum nano filler
- Excellent adhesion and hardness
- Effective fluoride release
- Excellent release for usability, sealing ability
- Great adhesion and no falling
- Low polymerization contraction ratio and strong abrasion resistance
- Excellent color match with natural tooth
- Excellent water-soluble material with optimal nano hybrid filler.
- Excellent invasion to the dental cavities by superb flowability.
- Low polymerization shrinkage, Available in adhering orthodontic bracket.
- Aesthetic is well considered by matching the near natural tooth.
- Extraordinary shine – visible as soon as you handle it
- Low wear rates for beautiful long lasting restorations
- Soft, sculptable handling that is designed to resist sticking to the instrument
- Familiar shades are easy to use and save you time
- Convenient delivery system with syringe
- High strength and excellent water soluble with optimum nanofiller
- Compressive strength 396 Mpa, Flexural strength 175 Mpa, Hardness 95 Mpa
- Excellent applicability(Non-Sticky and easy application)
- Manifested clearly on X-ray scan, Highly polishable
- Applicable for all anterior and posterior teeth restorations (Class l~V )
- Excellent color match with natural tooth
$19.00 – $22.00
- Before and after tooth whitening
- For pregnant women
- For children under six
- During and/or after orthodontics
- For desensitizing
- To provide extra protection for teeth
- Max speed : 35,000rpm.
- 2.9 Ncm, 45W.
- Compact and portable size.
- Continous variable speed control.
- On/Off foot switch.
- One- touch change of the driving direction for efficient operation.
- No noise, vibaration or heat after a long hours of operation, ensuring smooth.
- Possible to attach a Contra.
- Angle of straight handpiece for a desired purpose.
- Straight handpiece(ES-6) or Contra.
- Angle can be combined with E type Motor optionally.
- Micro-Hybrid formula provides strength and polishability
- Fast and deep light activation in only 30 seconds for lighter shades
- Deep light activation in 40 seconds for darker shades
- Fluoride releasing
- Low shrinkage
- High compressive strength
- Quick Cementation
- Automix Handheld Syringe
- Minimal Heat Generated. Protects pulp.
- Radiopaque. Easy identification on X-rays.
- Low Film Thickness. Provides easy placement of crowns and bridges.
- Fluoride Release. Reduces secondary caries.
- Class III and Class V Restorations
- Cervical erosions/abfraction lesions
- Root surface caries liner/base
- Pediatric restorations
- Base or liner (sandwich technique)
- Intrinsic chemical adhesion to both tooth structure and metal
- Glass Ionomer formulation
- Fluoride release
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent wetting properties
- Film thickness of just 15 microns
- Sharp set characteristics