- It produces a homogenous coating on the die stone and plaster attributed to its viscosity.
- It seals, hardens and water proofs stone and plaster.
- It protects models against abrasion specifically at marginal area which is most prone to breakage.
- The film does not disassociate from the die while building wax pattern due to heating.
- It is rapid setting and thereby reduces working time.
US$17.00 – US$27.00US$17.00 – US$27.00
- Increases film formation and wetting on the mold surface at the very high temperatures produced during the die casting process
- Excess of die lubricant fails to evaporate, leading to porosity inside the casting and poor surface finishing of the part.