- Dual (self- and light-curing).
- Polymerization guaranteed, even in the areas which are unreachable with the LED curing unit light.
- Rubbery phase allows for removal of excess material.
- Nanoparticle technology.
- Enhanced mechanical properties of conventional.
- High mechanical resistance: absorption of masticatory impacts.
- Universal color and excellent light transmission: aesthetics.
- Modulus of elasticity similar to that of dentin: low risk of root fracture.
- Fiberglass: allows adjustments with rotating instruments.
- Absence of corrosion: does not cause root browning and metallic taste when compared to metallic cores.
- Simplified technique: allows the pin / core to be made in a single session.