- Easy to use for cosmetic indirect restorations.
- Provides high resistance to compressive force.
- Provides a dual-core for highly shaded, thick or opaque cementation.
- Crowns and Bridges (ceramic, composite, porcelain).
- Inlay/Onlay Cementation
- Bonding for porcelain veneers
- Dual (self- and light-curing).
- Polymerization guaranteed, even in the areas which are unreachable with the LED curing unit light.
- Rubbery phase allows for removal of excess material.
- Nanoparticle technology.
- Enhanced mechanical properties of conventional.
- High mechanical resistance: absorption of masticatory impacts.
- Universal color and excellent light transmission: aesthetics.
- Modulus of elasticity similar to that of dentin: low risk of root fracture.
- Fiberglass: allows adjustments with rotating instruments.
- Absence of corrosion: does not cause root browning and metallic taste when compared to metallic cores.
- Simplified technique: allows the pin / core to be made in a single session.
- Dual (self- and light-curing) Polymerization guaranteed, even in the areas which are unreachable with the LED curing unit light.
- Rubbery phase allows for removal of excess material
- Enhanced mechanical properties of conventional Bis-GMA composite
- Low polymerization shrinkage Better marginal adaptation
- Excellent compressive strength for long lasting restorations
- Fluoride release Strengthens natural tooth structure and helps to prevent secondary tooth decay