- Removal of inorganic substances by chelation (EDTA-Ca 2+)
- Easier instrumentation by softening dentin canal wall
- Produces the cleanest dentinal walls after smear layer removal
- Presence of calcification in the canal
- Narrow canals on posterior teeth
- Smear layer removal
- Root canal cleaning
- EDTA, Water, Ammonia water
- It is higly biocompatible to oral tissues.
- It is known for its pleasant odour & taste.
- It is largely accepted in uncooperative pediatric patients.
- Non Irritating, well tolerated by periapical tissues.
- Efficient antibacterial for intracanal medicament including E.
- Faecalis whith is always found in failure cases
- For root canal irrigation and disinfection
- Antimicrobial & antifungal function
- Removes biofilm