No products in the cart.
- Removal of inorganic substances by chelation (EDTA-Ca 2+)
- Easier instrumentation by softening dentin canal wall
- Produces the cleanest dentinal walls after smear layer removal
- Presence of calcification in the canal
- Narrow canals on posterior teeth
- Smear layer removal
- Root canal cleaning
- EDTA, Water, Ammonia water
- It is higly biocompatible to oral tissues.
- It is known for its pleasant odour & taste.
- It is largely accepted in uncooperative pediatric patients.
- Non Irritating, well tolerated by periapical tissues.
- Efficient antibacterial for intracanal medicament including E.
- Faecalis whith is always found in failure cases
- For root canal irrigation and disinfection
- Antimicrobial & antifungal function
- Removes biofilm
Ready to use solution, specially formulated for use in endodontics.
Buffered and stabilized formulation, that maintains the solution properties throughout its shelf life.
Facilitates reaming through dissolution of the organic content of the root canal system.
Wide bactericidal spectrum, including the majority of endodontics pathogens.