- Reduces the risk of instrument fracture by acting as a lubricant.
- Helps to flush out debris.
- Canal walls free of smear layer due to EDTA and its demineralising.
- Chemically cleans and removes smear layer thanks to the carbamide peroxide it contains.
- Complete removal by rinsing thanks to its completely water-soluble formulation.
- For pulp capping and pulpotomy
- Weeping canal
- Treatment of external resorption
- Temporary filling material of infected root canal in adults and permanent in children