- For direct & indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy.
- Apexifications and hard tissue formations.
- Temporary filling material for infected root canals.
- Treatment of root resorption.
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- Perfect cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Antibacterial and non inflammatory.
- Based on Grossman’s Formula.
- Radiopaque and non staining.
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- Very long working time.
- Excellent lubricating qualities.
- AH 26 powder and resin are mixed to produce a root canal filling material of excellent sealing capacity.
- Its close adaptation to the root canal walls and its very small contraction during setting.
- AH 26 allows tightly sealing root canal obturation of excellent tissue compatibility.
- Resin-based, nonacrylic, eugenol-free sealer.
- Excellent radiopacity.
- Suitable for all obturation techniques.
- Perfect root canal filling material.
- Long lasting antiseptic and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Perfect marginal sealing.
- Non resorbable
- Permanent obturation of root canals of teeth of the secondary dentition with or without the aid of obturation points.
- Eugenol Free
- Insoluble in water and non degradable
- Minimum shrinkage at room temperature
- Stimulation of the periapical tissues in order to maintain health or promote healing
- For its antimicrobial effects.
- Calcium hydroxide denatures proteins found in the root canal and makes them less toxic
- Calcium hydroxide activates the calcium-dependent adenosine triphosphatase reaction associated with hard tissue formation
- Exposes pulpcapping and pulpotomy
- Treatment of external resporation
- Temporary filling material to root canal
- Forms secondary dentine