No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Resin-based, non-acrylic, eugenol-free sealer.
- Excellent radiopacity.
- Suitable for all obturation techniques.
- Outstanding dimensional stability and low solubility for a durable, safe seal
- Excellent flow characteristics to flow into and seal lateral canals
- Thermoplastic ability makes it easy to remove
SafeEndo EpoxySeal is a resin based root canal sealer which is a paste－paste type of dual syringe.
It has a outstanding chemical and physical property including extremely excellent sealing property and biocompatobility.
Mixing of white and gray pastes, in equal proportions, forms plastic paste with film width
of 5-10µm which produces a root canal filling material of excellent sealing capacity. As a result of its close adaptation to the root canal walls and its very small contraction during setting, it allows tightly sealing root canal obturation of excellent tissue compatibility.
At room temperature 20-23°C paste keeps its plasticity during 4 hours. Paste hardens in root canal within 24 hours and forms bioinert amino resin with good adhesion and low solubility. Overfilling material in apex area will not lead to any complications.
- Permanent obturation of root canals of teeth of the secondary dentition.
- Excellent flow properties
- Long lifespan of filling
- Reliable sealing
- Does not contain urotropin
- Does not bring pain on after filling
- Epoxy resin
- Amine hardening agents
- Zirconium oxide
- Filling component
- Plasticizing agent
- Store at the temperature from 5°C to 25°C
- Tightly close container immediately after use.
- Shelf life – 3 years
- 1 x EpoxySeal White Paste Tube, 5 ml
- 1 x EpoxySeal Gray Paste Tube, 5 ml
- 1 x Mixing Pad