Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tuffbites Tuffcem Restorative Type 2 Glass Ionomer Dental Cement
Tuffbites Tuffcem Restorative Type 2 Glass Ionomer Dental Cement Premium Quality
Aesthetic Fine Particle Glass lonomer Filling Material
Tuffcem Restorative is a radiopaque Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up and restoration of class III, V and limited class I cavities.
Glass ionomer restorative self cure in handmix version for restoration of primary teeth, core build up.
- Radiopaque Glass Ionomer Dental Cement A2 Natural Shade for permanent dental restorations
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
- Fissure sealing.
- Filling of cervical erosions.
- Fillings prior to crown preparation.
- Self- curing/self adherent.
- Different shades to achieve desired natural aesthetics.
- Radiopaque and offers strong adhesion to enamel and dentine.
- High and continuous fluoride release inhibits.
- Coefficient of expension similar to tooth structure.
Powder : Fluoro Alumina Silicate Glass.
Liquid : Polyacrylic Acid Liquid Normal Viscosity.
- Restoration of primary teeth, core build up and restoration of class III, V and limited class I cavities.
- Instructions for use : Shake the powder bottle well every time before use. Dispense one scoop of powder and two drops of liquid on to the mixing pad (The standard powder to liquid ratio is 0.19:0.07). With a plastic spatula, divide the powder into 2 equal parts. Mix the first portion with all of the liquid for 15seconds. Mix the remaining portion with the paste formed for 20 seconds. The total mixing time should be 35 seconds. Transfer cement to the prepared tooth surface using suitable placement instrument and finish the restoration. Allow1:30 to 2:00 (min: sec) for proper setting.
- Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin (allergic contact dermatitis), and eyes. Avoid prolonged inhalation. Do not take internally. Contact with the skin may cause irritation, burns of hypersensitivity. If contact with skin occurs immediately wipe off thoroughly with cotton and alcohol and then wash well with soap and water. If skin rash and sensitization or other allergic reaction occurs discontinue use and seek medical attention. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with fresh water and consult a physician. It should not be used with patients who have a history of severe allergic reaction to any of the components.
- In case of contact with oral tissues or skin, remove immediately with a sponge or cotton soaked in alcohol Flush with water. In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- Pulp Capping
- In rare cases, the product may cause sensitivity to some persons. If such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of product and refer to a physician.
Storage Conditions :
- Store at temperature between 10°C to 24°C. Close the cap carefully after use. Keep away from moisture. Shelf life not affected after opening if stored in a cool dry place.
- Shelf Life : 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
- Powder 15g, Liquid 10ml, 1 x Spoon, 1 x Mixing Pad, 1 x Instructional Manual
Shades : A2
Disposal conditions :
- To be disposed off based on the prevailing rules of the country in which it is used
- Powder – Liquid Kit : 1 x 15g Powder Jar, 1 x 10ml Liquid Bottle, 1 x Mixing Pad, 1 x Spoon.
So far , so good.