- Class V lesions and cavities
- Class I and II cavities of deciduous teeth
- Class III cavities
- Temporary and semi-permanent restorations
- Fissure fillings (minimal Class I cavities)
- Easy to apply, can be modelled immediately.
- Does not stick to the instrument.
- No conditioning of tooth surfaces before placement of the filling.
- No varnish required.
- Ideal for Sandwich technique.
- Low film thickness.
- Fluoride release.
- Working time (including mixing): 3:30 min.
- Setting time (from begin of mix): 7:00 min.
- High level of biocompatibility.
- Simple and user-friendly cementation material.