- Quick Cementation
- Automix Handheld Syringe
- Minimal Heat Generated. Protects pulp.
- Radiopaque. Easy identification on X-rays.
- Low Film Thickness. Provides easy placement of crowns and bridges.
- Fluoride Release. Reduces secondary caries.
- Class III and Class V Restorations
- Cervical erosions/abfraction lesions
- Root surface caries liner/base
- Pediatric restorations
- Base or liner (sandwich technique)
- Intrinsic chemical adhesion to both tooth structure and metal
- Glass Ionomer formulation
- Fluoride release
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent wetting properties
- Film thickness of just 15 microns
- Sharp set characteristics
- Optimised powder/liquid ratio
- High wear resistance
- Simple to place and easy to handle
- Self-Curing/Self Adherent
- Radiopaque and offers strong adhesion to enamel and dentine
- High and sustained fluoride release
- Coefficient of expansion similar to tooth structure
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.
- Many years of documented clinical success.
- Non eugenol formulation offers non irritating properties.
- Resin addition gives high adhesive properties.
- Quick and void free curing in moist environment.
- Slight expansion of filling material ensures well sealed margin.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
- Fissure sealing.
- Filling of cervical erosions.
- Fillings prior to crown preparation.
- Single-component composite resin.
- Ideal consistency.
- Light-proof storage case.
- Simple cementation.
- Polycarboxylate cement is used in temporary fillings and fillings of deciduous teeth.
- It is suitable for cementation of crowns, bridges and orthodontics brackets.
- Used as a cavity lining under restorative materials.
- Very low film thickness due to optimum viscosity of liquid.
- Excellent bonding to tooth structure and metal appliances.
- It has minimal solubility with oral fluids.
- Class V lesions and cavities
- Class I and II cavities of deciduous teeth
- Class III cavities
- Temporary and semi-permanent restorations
- Fissure fillings (minimal Class I cavities)
- Low film thickness.
- Fluoride release.
- Working time (including mixing): 3:30 min.
- Setting time (from begin of mix): 7:00 min.
- High level of biocompatibility.
- Simple and user-friendly cementation material.