No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
3M ESPE Relyx U200 Self Adhesive Resin Cement
3M ESPE Relyx U200 Self Adhesive Resin Cement Clicker
3M RelyX U200 – the latest generation of the world´s most clinically proven self-adhesive resin cement – is available in the Clicker Dispenser and in an easy-to-use automix syringe.
- Comfortable and easy delivery
- Simple and time-saving one-step solution
- High-performing self-adhesive resin cement
Indicated for the permanent cementation of :
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Posts and screws
- 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges
- 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal restorations to implant abutments
- Comfortable and easy delivery in automix syringe
- Comfortable handling
- Optimal consistency for dispensing and seating
- Flexible dosing
- A great choice of tips allows always easy application of paste directly into the cavity
- Low risk of air bubbles and voids
- Simple and time-saving one-step solution.
- Only a few working steps required
- No pre-treatment such as etching, priming or bonding necessary
- High-performing self-adhesive resin cement.
- RelyX U200 Cement is strong where it counts and offers high adhesion, resistance to discolouration, long-term stability and almost no post-operative sensitivities.
- Its exceptionally simple handling, dispensing, treatment and overall working conditions makes this cement a favourite for dentists who are counting on uncompromising quality.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION :
- RelyX U200 Cement is strong where it counts and combines the key factors for clinical success:
High colour stability for natural aesthetics.
- Patients will enjoy the high colour stability of RelyX U200 cement. Compared to other leading products, it clearly shows the least amount of discolouration after 3 days in a coffee solution.
Proven long-term stability – due to unique material characteristics.
- RelyX U200 is acidic and hydrophilic upon application and becomes neutral and hydrophobic after setting. Therefore, it is better able to resist water uptake and remains more stable over time. The results of thermocycling stress tests on self-adhesive resin cements show that RelyX U200 cement remains intact, while others show obvious cracking.
Excellent bond strength.
- You can rely on the performance of RelyX U200 more than ever: compared to other self-adhesive resin cements, RelyX U200 shows the best adhesion – on both dentine and enamel. Patients will benefit from a long-lasting and secure restoration.
- Time-saving – no etching**, priming or bonding.
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity*.
- Easy removal of excess.
- Optimal consistency.
- Strong and moisture-tolerant.
Key Specifications :-
|BASE PASTE||CATALYST PASTE|
|Methacrylate monomers containing phosphoric acid groups||methacrylate monomers|
|alkaline basic fillers|
|silanated fillers||silanated fillers|
|initiator components||initiator components|
|rheological additives||rheological additives|
Mixing time – 20 sec
Setting time – 6 min/ light cure each surface of tooth for 20 sec
- 1 X Clicker Dispenser (11 g) , 1 Mixing Pad
3M ESPE Relyx U200 Self-Adhesive Resin Cement – Transparent, 3M ESPE Relyx U200 Self-Adhesive Resin Cement – Shade A2 Universal, 3M ESPE Relyx U200 Self-Adhesive Resin Cement – Shade A3 Opaque