Prevest Denpro Zinc F+ Zinc Phosphate Cement
Zinc Phosphate Cement
Zinc F+ is a zinc phosphate cement which has universal application for crowns and bridges and as a liner/core or base material. Zinc F+ offers an extremely accurate fit with very high mechanical strength.
- Cementation of crowns & bridges, inlays and orthodontic brackets.
- Cavity lining under all restorative materials.
- Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operative sensitivity.
- Low film thickness.
- High Compressive strength.
- Neutralizes the harshness of phosphoric acid.
- Apply directly to prepared dentinal tissue.
- Powder – Liquid Kit : 1 x 30g Powder Jar, 1 x 15ml Liquid Bottle, 1 x Mixing Pad, 1 x Spoon.