Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GC Gold Label Type 1 Mini Pack
GC Gold Label Type 1 Luting & Lining Cement Mini Pack
A chemically cured strontium based glass ionomer cement ideal for basic routine luting of metal based restorations. gc type 1 is an excellent product.
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.
- Many years of documented clinical success.
- Final cementation of metal or porcelain fused to metal crowns & bridges.
- Cementation of stainless steel crowns and orthodontic bands.
- Lining under restorative materials.
HOW TO USE :-
- Mix to the correct powder:liquid ratio
- (20 seconds for Gold Label 1)
- Apply the mixed cement to both restoration and prepared tooth
- Seat the restoration within 30 seconds of completing the mix
- Remove the excess cement during the gel stage
- Total setting time is 4?30? after start of mix
- After final set, moisture proof the margin by applying a final coat of GC Fuji Varnish or GC Fuji Coat LC
- Gold Label Luting & Lining 1-1 (15g Powder, 10g Liquid).
- Gold Label 1 15g Powder.
- G0ld Label 1 10g Liquid.