- Intrinsic chemical adhesion to both tooth structure and metal
- Glass Ionomer formulation
- Fluoride release
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent wetting properties
- Film thickness of just 15 microns
- Sharp set characteristics
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
- Fissure sealing.
- Filling of cervical erosions.
- Fillings prior to crown preparation.
- Protect pulp of the tooth
- Lining under all filling materials
- Protection when applying the total etch technique
₹2,485.0029% off ₹2,485.0029% off
- Polycarboxylate cement is used in temporary fillings and fillings of deciduous teeth.
- It is suitable for cementation of crowns, bridges and orthodontics brackets.
- Used as a cavity lining under restorative materials.
- Very low film thickness due to optimum viscosity of liquid.
- Excellent bonding to tooth structure and metal appliances.
- It has minimal solubility with oral fluids.
₹1,420.0030% off ₹1,420.0030% off