No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Gc Gold Label 1 Luting & Lining GIC Big Pack
Gc Gold Label Type 1 Luting & Lining GIC Big Pack
A Strontium-based Glass Ionomer:
- All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer contains strontium glass.&The strontium glass provides good radiopacity and snapset& characteristics, unanimously preferred by clinicians around the world. Interestingly, strontium will mimic calcium& in the formation of strontium hydroxyapatite and strontium& fluoroapatite to affect internal& remineralization within the& tooth structure.
- Surface Strengthening Effect:
- Research has shown that a strontium-based glass ionomer placed in calcium-containing environment (saliva) will result in calcium ion diffusing into the glass ionomer&surface achieving a surface strengthening effect. All GC& Gold Label Glass Ionomer strengthens over time in saliva.
- A Consistent Predictable Seal:<
- All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer will display a glossy& surface after mixing. This indicates sufficient free polyacrylic acid is available to begin the ion exchange process. The& subsequent movement of ions between dentin, enamel and& GC Glass Ionomer creates an ion exchange zone which chemically fuses them together. The resulting seal is& consistent, predictable and long lasting.
- Cementation of metal or porcelain fused to metal crowns, bridges, inlays
- Cementation of stainless steel crowns or orthodontic appliances retained with stainless steel crowns
- Cementation of orthodontic bands
- Base or liner
- Allows minimal cavity preparation
- Less stress on margins and marginal seal
- Protects against secondary caries
- Promotes internal remineralization and surface strengthening
- Easy post-operative diagnosis
- Easier mixing and sharper setting makes it so easy to use
- Final finish may be completed under water 15 minutes from start of mix
- Matches to natural tooth structure
- Good colour match to tooth structure
- More durable, longer lasting restorations
- Assurance of successful restorations
- Intrinsic chemical adhesion to both tooth structure and metal
- Glass Ionomer formulation
- Fluoride release
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent wetting properties
- Film thickness of just 15 microns
- Sharp set characteristics
- Low solubility
- Long term clinical data
- No surface preparation or bonding agent required
- Easy post-operative checks
Key Specifications :-
Composition / Information on Ingredients
(% chemical components by WT)
- Distilled water (CAS 7732-18-5) 50-55%
- Polyacrylic acid (CAS 9003-01-4) 30-40
Store at temperature of 4-25°C (39.2-77.0°F)
|Powder/liquid ratio (g/g)||1.4/1.0||1.8/1.0||2.2/1.0|
|Mixing time (min. sec.)||20″||20″||20″|
|Working time (min. sec.)||2’30″||2’00″||1’15″|
|Net setting time (min. sec.)||2’50″||2’30″||2’20″|
- In case of contact with oral tissue or skin, remove immediately with a sponge or cotton soaked in alcohol. Flush with water.
- In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with water and seek medical attention.
- DO NOT mix powder or liquid with any other glass ionomer components.
Gc Gold Label 1 Luting And Lining 1-1 Pkg:
- 1 x 35g Powder
- 1 x 25g Liquid