- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.
- Many years of documented clinical success.
- Permanent cementation of crown, bridges and splints Permanent cementation of endodontic posts made of metal, reinforced composite.
- Permanent cementation of implant retained crowns.
- Quick Cementation
- Automix Handheld Syringe
- Minimal Heat Generated. Protects pulp.
- Radiopaque. Easy identification on X-rays.
- Low Film Thickness. Provides easy placement of crowns and bridges.
- Fluoride Release. Reduces secondary caries.
- Intrinsic chemical adhesion to both tooth structure and metal
- Glass Ionomer formulation
- Fluoride release
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent wetting properties
- Film thickness of just 15 microns
- Sharp set characteristics
- Optimised powder/liquid ratio
- High wear resistance
- Simple to place and easy to handle
- Self-Curing/Self Adherent
- Radiopaque and offers strong adhesion to enamel and dentine
- High and sustained fluoride release
- Coefficient of expansion similar to tooth structure
- Low film thickness.
- Fluoride release.
- Working time (including mixing): 3:30 min.
- Setting time (from begin of mix): 7:00 min.
- High level of biocompatibility.
- Simple and user-friendly cementation material.
- Radiopaque Glass Ionomer Dental Cement A2 Natural Shade for permanent dental restorations
- Chipped and cracked tooth repair
- Dental cavity filling material
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
- Fissure sealing.
- Filling of cervical erosions.
- Fillings prior to crown preparation.