- Intrinsic chemical adhesion to both tooth structure and metal
- Glass Ionomer formulation
- Fluoride release
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent wetting properties
- Film thickness of just 15 microns
- Sharp set characteristics
- Optimised powder/liquid ratio
- High wear resistance
- Simple to place and easy to handle
- Self-Curing/Self Adherent
- Radiopaque and offers strong adhesion to enamel and dentine
- High and sustained fluoride release
- Coefficient of expansion similar to tooth structure
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
- Fissure sealing.
- Filling of cervical erosions.
- Fillings prior to crown preparation.