- Effectively stop all kinds of oozing blood (capillary, parenchymal or arteriovenous).
- Can hold around 35 ? 40 times of its own weight of blood/body fluids within its matrix.
- pH neutral and can be impregnated with wide variety of pharmaceuticals/biologics.
- Manufactured from highly purified gelatin (collagen derived protein).
- Non-toxic, non-allergic and biocompatible.
- Liquefies within 3 ? 4 days when placed in mucosal cavity.
$19.00 – $22.00
- Before and after tooth whitening
- For pregnant women
- For children under six
- During and/or after orthodontics
- For desensitizing
- To provide extra protection for teeth
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.
- Many years of documented clinical success.
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
- Fissure sealing.
- Filling of cervical erosions.
- Fillings prior to crown preparation.
- Cordless Endomotor
- Miniature Head : Provides excellent visibility while working
- Lithium Battery
- Built-in Apex Locator
- Chemically activated, so no light is needed
- Powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce caries and strengthen enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.1-5
- Fresh chemical for each application
- Precise delivery
- Easy to see for complete removal
- Self-developing, high definition x-ray films.
- No need for a developer, fixer and darkroom.
- Ideal standby for RVG clinics in case of malfunction of RVG/computer.
- Develop X-Ray quickly.