No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Voco Ionolux Glass Ionomer Cement GIC Powder Liquid A2 Shade
Voco Ionolux Powder-Liquid
Light curing glass ionomer restorative
- Restorations class III an V, especially cervical fillings and root caries
- Fillings on deciduous teeth
- Small class I fillings
- Temporary fillings
- Core build-up
- In case of contact with oral mucosa or skin, remove immediately with a cotton soaked in alcohol. Flush with water.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Ionolux contains polyacrylic acid, fluorosilicate glass, amines, BHT and methacrylates. Do not use Ionolux in case of known allergies against any of the ingredients.
- Phenolic substances, especially eugenol- and thymol-containing preparations disturb the polymerisation of the restorative. Do not use zinc-oxide eugenol cements or other eugenol-containing materials together with filling cements.
- Easy to apply, can be modelled immediately
- Does not stick to the instrument
- No conditioning of tooth surfaces before placement of the filling
- No varnish required
- Ideal for Sandwich technique
- Does not flow from the cavity
- Easy, direct and bubble-free application
Key Specifications :-
- Store at temperatures between 4°C – 23°C.
- Tightly close powder and liquid container immediately after use.
- 1 x Powder / liquid (12 g / 5 ml) A2
- 1 x Accessories
Direction to Use :-
Shake the powder and the liquid bottle thoroughly for at least 3 s prior to dispensing. Dispense a level spoonful of powder onto a suitable mixing pad. Close the bottle immediately after dispensing to protect the powder against moisture. Dose 2 drops of liquid per level scoop of powder (powder/liquid ratio 3.2 : 1 g/g). Hold the bottle vertically when dispensing the drops. The dropper should be free from dried residues. Close the liquid bottle immediately after use. Work the first half of the powder into the liquid, then the second; for this, use spatulas of solid plastic or other abrasion-proof materials. Spread out the paste several times to achieve a homogeneous consistency. Process the cement at room temperature (15°C – 23°C).
Place a matrix, if necessary. Apply the mixed Ionolux into the cavity with a suitable instrument and contour. Then light-cure with a suitable polymerisation lamp. Fillings of more than 2 mm thickness should be applied and light-cured in layers.
The material can be light-cured with market-available polymerisation lamps. Their output should not be lower than 500 mW/cm². The curing time is 20 s per layer. Hold the tip of the light-curing lamp as close as possible to the surface of the filling. If the distance is more than 5 mm, the curing depth will be smaller.
After light-curing, remove excess material and finish and polish the filling as usual.