Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
3M ESPE Ketac Molar Glass Ionomer Cement
3M Ketac Molar Glass Ionomer Cement (GIC)
3mEspe GIC is a perfect solution for treating any kind of patient
Not every patient is same ? and that’s another important reason for differentiated therapy. Depending on each patient group’s needs, your daily practice faces different typical demands: 3M ESPE glass ionomers make it easy for you to respond to the needs and wishes of very different patient groups. They allow you to provide immediate help in a wide range of situations, and thus give you more time to get to the root of the real problem (for example, periodontal disease or a high risk of caries) and find the right solution. And that means satisfied patients and less stress for you.
- Quick and easy to use with children.
- Excellent mechanical properties for posterior teeth
- Bulk-fill convenience.
- Ketac Molar Quick – for fast setting posterior restorations
- High flexural strength,reduces the risk of restoration fracture.
- Adhesion to enamel and dentin.
- Long-term fluoride release.
- Low acid erosion.
- 1 x 15 gm Powder.
- 1 x 7.8 ml Liquid.
- 1 x Mixing Pad.
- 1 x Plastic Scoop.
Quick and easy to use with children.
happy with results. must buy.
very happy with results of this cement. musy try
Excellent mechanical properties for posterior teeth……