Itena Dentotemp Long Term Temporary Cement
Itena Dentotemp Long term temporary cement – Special implant
DentoTemp can be mixed with a small amount of petroleum jelly to reduce its retention A Furrer plier is particularly adept to removing temporary elements DentoTemp binds to the inside of the temporary crown. Resealing the temporary element is easy with the addition of extra DentoTemp For a temporary cementation on a composite restored tooth, isolate the core.
For cementation of temporary prosthesis (long term – until 8 months) or permanent cementation of implant-retained crowns and bridges.
- No eugenol – No interferences with permanent cements.
- High bonding strength, but with an easy removal.
- Leaves perfectly healthy gingiva after removal of the temporary crown.
- Binds to the inside of temporary crowns: the removal of the temporary crown takes off all of the cement.
- Nothing left to remove on the natural tooth and the prepared teeth stay perfectly clean
- Rebasing and cementation in one stage.
- Can be used on vital teeth.
- Thin film – Very aesthetic result.
For temporary cementation in case of:
– A small retention area.
– A long-term trial Permanent cementation of implant-retained crowns.
- 2 x 6gm Automix Syringe
- 20 x Tips