Prevest Denpro Ultra Bloc VLC Resin For Blockout
Light Curing Block-out Resin
Ultra Bloc VLC is a viscous, light cured, methacrylate based resin for creating reservoir space for bleaching trays and is useful for laboratory procedures such as model and die repair. It can block out defects and under cuts on the stone models quickly and securely for precise abutment preparation.
- For creating reservoir space for bleaching trays.
- Blocking out undercuts.
- For laboratory mock-up on models.
- Other laboratory procedures.
- Single component material blocks out defects and undercuts on the model quickly, precisely and securely.
- Simple application with no sticking to instruments.
- Kit Pack : 4 x 1.2ml Syringe, 4 x Applicator Tips.