No products in the cart.
- Self- curing/self adherent.
- Different shades to achieve desired natural aesthetics.
- Radiopaque and offers strong adhesion to enamel and dentine.
- High and continuous fluoride release inhibits.
- Coefficient of expension similar to tooth structure.
- Painless: No anesthesia required
- Non-invasive: No drilling required
- Time Saving: Easy to use
- 1 drop = upto 5 surfaces
- 5ml bottle can cater 200 to 230 patients
- Tuffbites Tuffcem Luting Type 1 Glass Ionomer Dental Cement The standard powder to liquid ratio is 0.19/0.12 (1level scoop of powder to 2 drops of liquid.)
- For accurate dispensing of powder lightly tap the bottle against the hand. Do not shake or invert.
- Hold the liquid bottle vertically and squeeze gently.
- Close bottle immediately after use.