Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Prevest Denpro Calplus Calcium Hydroxide Paste Containing Iodoform Intro Pack
Calcium Hydroxide Paste with Iodoform
Premixed Calcium hydroxide paste containing iodoform with improved radiopacity and antimicrobial effect.
- For direct & indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy.
- Apexifications and hard tissue formations.
- Temporary filling material for infected root canals.
- Treatment of root resorption.
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- Perfect cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Non hardening paste with oil base.
- Prolonged release of calcium hydroxide helps create secondary dentine.
- Excellent biocompatibility with no toxic effects on cells.
- Easy handing and easy direct application.
- Ideal for infected root canals and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth.
- Can be used in conjunction with gutta percha points and regular root canal sealants.
- Intro Pack : 1 x 3g Syringe, 2 x Applicator Tips.
- Economy Pack : 4 x 2g Syringes, 10 x Applicator Tips.