No products in the cart.
Product Details:- Modeling Wax For Prosthetics Sheet of pink / red wax for modelling denture bases and acrylic saddle. Dental Modelling Wax Sheets :- We provide all season and multiutility Dental Modelling Wax that give exquisite carving without chipping. Dental Modelling Wax that we give is widely used in dentistry and is formulated using materials. Modeling Wax Sheets for Prosthetics Sheet of Pink / Red Wax for Modelling Denture Bases and Acrylic Saddle.
- Better control during the build-up phase and condensation of the porcelain material
- More brilliant colours by reduction of air inclusions
- Identical thermal transmission of porcelain layers to the all-ceramic framework
- Higher bonding strength on metal-ceramic and all-ceramic frameworks
- Time saving by less shrinkage and fewer correction firings
- Higher internal firmness of the porcelain layers
US$29.00 – US$1,199.00US$29.00 – US$1,199.00
- The brilliant colorants assist in the build-up of restorations by reducing the training time and allowing technicians to clearly view the placement of each layer of porcelain.
- Ceramco3 porcelain system is non-greening with out of the bottle shading.
- Provides a customized firing process that reduces remakes and increases laboratory profitability and productivity.
- It produces a homogenous coating on the die stone and plaster attributed to its viscosity.
- It seals, hardens and water proofs stone and plaster.
- It protects models against abrasion specifically at marginal area which is most prone to breakage.
- The film does not disassociate from the die while building wax pattern due to heating.
- It is rapid setting and thereby reduces working time.
- For detailed master prosthodontic & Orthodontic models
- Clear visual details of surface by color & opacity
- Low shrinkage and high strength
- Precise reproduction of details
US$17.00 – US$27.00US$17.00 – US$27.00
- Increases film formation and wetting on the mold surface at the very high temperatures produced during the die casting process
- Excess of die lubricant fails to evaporate, leading to porosity inside the casting and poor surface finishing of the part.
- Long lasting natural hair and synthetic porcelain brushes.
- Pleasant handling properties
- High-quality porcelain brushes is basic to a precise and time-saving buildup of natural tooth shapes.
- SHOFU natural-hair brushes feature fine, shape-retentive tips and a continuous release of moisture.