- Better control during the build-up phase and condensation of the porcelain material
- More brilliant colours by reduction of air inclusions
- Identical thermal transmission of porcelain layers to the all-ceramic framework
- Higher bonding strength on metal-ceramic and all-ceramic frameworks
- Time saving by less shrinkage and fewer correction firings
- Higher internal firmness of the porcelain layers
US$29.00 – US$1,199.00US$29.00 – US$1,199.00
- The brilliant colorants assist in the build-up of restorations by reducing the training time and allowing technicians to clearly view the placement of each layer of porcelain.
- Ceramco3 porcelain system is non-greening with out of the bottle shading.
- Provides a customized firing process that reduces remakes and increases laboratory profitability and productivity.
- It produces a homogenous coating on the die stone and plaster attributed to its viscosity.
- It seals, hardens and water proofs stone and plaster.
- It protects models against abrasion specifically at marginal area which is most prone to breakage.
- The film does not disassociate from the die while building wax pattern due to heating.
- It is rapid setting and thereby reduces working time.
- For detailed master prosthodontic & Orthodontic models
- Clear visual details of surface by color & opacity
- Low shrinkage and high strength
- Precise reproduction of details
US$17.00 – US$27.00US$17.00 – US$27.00
- Increases film formation and wetting on the mold surface at the very high temperatures produced during the die casting process
- Excess of die lubricant fails to evaporate, leading to porosity inside the casting and poor surface finishing of the part.
- Long lasting natural hair and synthetic porcelain brushes.
- Pleasant handling properties
- High-quality porcelain brushes is basic to a precise and time-saving buildup of natural tooth shapes.
- SHOFU natural-hair brushes feature fine, shape-retentive tips and a continuous release of moisture.
- The basic classification from our side is being done based on hardness and stiffness and flow of waxes.
- Softer waxes with high flow are more flexible and are often used
- Fit perfectly in cervical areas
- High adaptation
- Stability to surfaces