Super Endo Blue Files
Super Endo Blue Files
Super Endo blue rotary Files are thermally treated instruments leading to an improved version. These files have increased resistance to cyclic fatigue and greater flexibility enabling a smoother and safer canal preparation. These files are extremely flexible but without the shape memory of conventional NiTi files. This gives the file the ability to follow the anatomy of the canal very closely, reducing the risk of lodging, transportation, or perforation. Furthermore, the files can be pre-bent, similar to the way of stainless steel. This form of adaptation can be reversed quickly by heat treatment ( during autoclaving or with a glass bead sterilizer) returning the instrument back to their original shape These files provide a clear visual opportunity to verify the safe continuation of file use.
A nickel-titanium rotary file is an engine-driven tapered and pointed endodontic instrument made of nickel-titanium alloy with cutting edges used to mechanically shape and prepare the root canals during endodontic therapy or to remove the root canal obturating material while performing retreatment.
Superelasticity and shape memory are the properties that make nickel-titanium rotary files very flexible.
The high flexibility makes them superior to stainless steel files for the purpose of rotary root canal preparation.
The use of nickel-titanium rotary files in dentistry is a common practice.
Super Endo blue rotary Files are indicated in the biomechanical preparation of the root canal during endodontic therapy.
- Controlled memory files
- NiTi heat activated
- Superior Flexibility
- Easier to remove debris & preserve dentin
- Better Cutting Efficiency due to the Triangular Cross Section
- Top Class Durability
Key Specifications :-
- Speed : 250-350rpm
- Torque : 1.5Ncm
Made up of high-quality thermo-mechanically processed Controlled Memory Wires.
- Pack of 3
Direction to Use :-
SuperEndo Blue Files Usage Protocol
- Start by using a #15 size hand file with 2% taper, and the orifice opener rotary file (B Safe)
- Establish glide path using 19/2% file (B Path)
- Narrow Canals : 20/4% or 20/6%
- Medium Canals : 25/4% or 25/6%
- Wide Canals : 35/4%
- Establish the working length with the help of Electronic Apex Locator(EAL)/ Radiograph
- For obliterated, calcified or severely curved canals: start with #8, #10 K-File or use Superendo B Path till apex to achieve proper glide path
- Use the file in brushing motion: take the file passively to the point of least resistance and brush out of the canal and repeat the procedure until working length is achieved
- Always clean the cutting flutes after every few strokes, irrigate the canal and recapitulate with the K-File
- Use SuperEndo Blue Files with gentle touch, never force the file and always use the recommended speed and torque settings.
Q. What is the Cross section of SuperEndo Blue Files ?
A. SuperEndo Blue Files have triangular Cross Section which make its cutting efficiency superior.
Q. Are these files heat treated ?
A. SuperEndo Blue Files are made of NiTi heat activated controlled memory wires which increases the flexibility of these files and reduces the shape memory.
Q. What is the recommended speed and torque to use these files ?
A. Speed : 250-350rpm & Torque : 1.5Ncm
19mm, 21mm, 25mm
#02/19 (B-Path), #04/17, #04/20 (B1), #04/25 (B2), #04/35 (B4), #06/20, #06/25 (B3), #08/17 (B-Safe), Assorted ( Pack Of 6 )