- Higher compressive strength
- Lower solubility
- Quick set time and excellent handling characteristics
- Adhesion of VPS impression materials to metal, plastic or custom acrylic impression trays
- Helps assure that the impression remains firmly attached to the tray upon removal from the mouth
- Used with Aquasil, Aquasil Ultra, Aquasil Ultra Cordless, Reprosil material, Hydrosil material
₹1,199.00 – ₹2,059.00₹1,199.00 – ₹2,059.00
- The brilliant colorants assist in the build-up of restorations by reducing the training time and allowing technicians to clearly view the placement of each layer of porcelain.
- Ceramco3 porcelain system is non-greening with out of the bottle shading.
- Provides a customized firing process that reduces remakes and increases laboratory profitability and productivity.
- Reduces the risk of instrument fracture by acting as a lubricant.
- Helps to flush out debris.
- Canal walls free of smear layer due to EDTA and its demineralising.
- Chemically cleans and removes smear layer thanks to the carbamide peroxide it contains.
- Complete removal by rinsing thanks to its completely water-soluble formulation.
- Class V lesions and cavities
- Class I and II cavities of deciduous teeth
- Class III cavities
- Temporary and semi-permanent restorations
- Fissure fillings (minimal Class I cavities)
- Easy to use.
- Precise working time.
- Ensure accurate measurements.
- Durable construction.