- Easy to use.
- Precise working time.
- Ensure accurate measurements.
- Durable construction.
- Ceramic Crown
- The Cavity Access Set allows you to remove the whole pulp chamber roof giving you access to all root canals,
- To have an irrigation reservoir during RCT,
- To provide a correct basis for the restoration,
- To have direct root canal access for better Endodontic quality.
- Very simple clinical technique.
- Strong, flexible medical grade polymer tips.
- Single patient use.
- Uncoated & Non Cutting tips.
- Creates fluid hydrodynamics.
- Improves debridment and the disruption of the smear layer and biofilm.
- Intuitive device.
- Ideal in practice when portability is required.
- The Palodent V3 System is indicated for Class II restorations to facilitate the contouring of a direct placement restorative materials.
- The Palodent V3 WedgeGuard is indicated for pre-operative placement to protect surfaces adjacent to Class II, Class III, veneer and crown preparations.
- Dental impressions for the fabrication of
- Study models
- Models of the opposing dentition
- Working models for manufacturing of orthodontic appliances, removable
- Prosthesis, and temporary restorations
- Higher compressive strength
- Lower solubility
- Quick set time and excellent handling characteristics
- Adhesion of VPS impression materials to metal, plastic or custom acrylic impression trays
- Helps assure that the impression remains firmly attached to the tray upon removal from the mouth
- Used with Aquasil, Aquasil Ultra, Aquasil Ultra Cordless, Reprosil material, Hydrosil material
- AH 26 powder and resin are mixed to produce a root canal filling material of excellent sealing capacity.
- Its close adaptation to the root canal walls and its very small contraction during setting.
- AH 26 allows tightly sealing root canal obturation of excellent tissue compatibility.
- Resin-based, nonacrylic, eugenol-free sealer.
- Excellent radiopacity.
- Suitable for all obturation techniques.
$29.00 – $1,199.00$29.00 – $1,199.00
- The brilliant colorants assist in the build-up of restorations by reducing the training time and allowing technicians to clearly view the placement of each layer of porcelain.
- Ceramco3 porcelain system is non-greening with out of the bottle shading.
- Provides a customized firing process that reduces remakes and increases laboratory profitability and productivity.
- Reduces the risk of instrument fracture by acting as a lubricant.
- Helps to flush out debris.
- Canal walls free of smear layer due to EDTA and its demineralising.
- Chemically cleans and removes smear layer thanks to the carbamide peroxide it contains.
- Complete removal by rinsing thanks to its completely water-soluble formulation.
- Class V lesions and cavities
- Class I and II cavities of deciduous teeth
- Class III cavities
- Temporary and semi-permanent restorations
- Fissure fillings (minimal Class I cavities)