No products in the cart.
- Antibacterial sutures.
- Predictable breaking strength retention.
- Proprietary suture coating.
- Minimizes drag force.
- Braided For easy handling and secure knot tying.
- Coated With wax to give hand to the suture.
- Does not become limp or brittle.
- Natural Produced from cocoons of the silk worm Bombyx Mori.
- Non-Absorbable Provides prolonged tensile strength retention in tissue for up to 3 months.
- Absorption time 56-70 days (63 days in Avg).
- Strength Retention Profile – 75% @ 14 days, 50% @ 21 days, 25% @ 28 days.
- Slim as possible without compromising strength.
- Rigid to resist bending, yet ductile to resist breaking.
- Stable in the grasp of the needle holder.
- Braided suture for easy handling and secure knot tying
- Coated for smooth passage through tissue
- Synthetic for minimal tissue reaction