- Dark green color dye provides strong contrast with both dentine and the pulp.
- Stains outer infected dentine only.
- Does not stain uninfected (affected) dentine.
- Detects caries in difficult to see places.
- Popylene glycol base formulation more accurate than water based formula.
- Detects caries in difficult to see places
- Dark blue color provides strong contrast with dentin and the pulp
- Propylene glycol formula is reported to be more accurate than water-based formulas
- Economical dropper bottle
- Rated Four Stars by reality
- Insulates exposed dentine.
- Reduces penetration of fluids into the tooth.
- Flouride provides thermal barrier for deep restoration.
- Flouride alleviates thermal sensitivity.
- Needs no thinners.
- Compatible with most amalgams, cements and composites.
- High fluidity for easy application.