Pulpdent Snoop Caries Detector Dye
Pulpdent Snoop Caries Detecting Dye
- Snoop™ distinguishes between outer infected and inner affected dentin in 10 seconds.
- Propylene glycol based caries detector stains soft, non-vital outer infected dentin in 10 seconds.
- This carious dentin cannot remineralize and should be removed.
- 10-second application does not stain inner affected dentin which is vital, sensitive, not infused with bacteria, capable of remineralizing, and which should not be removed.
- Dark blue color contrasts with dentin and the pulp.
- Detects caries in difficult to see places
- Dark blue color provides strong contrast with dentin and the pulp
- Propylene glycol formula is reported to be more accurate than water-based formulas
- Economical dropper bottle
- Rated Four Stars by REALITY
- 1 x 12mL bottle
Direction to Use :-
1. Use of rubber dam is recommended.
2. Use Snoop as early in the cavity preparation procedure as possible to avoid removing too much tooth structure.
3. Rinse treatment area with water and dry.
4. Place applicator straw firmly into dropper spout. Using gentle pressure, carefully apply SNOOP directly to the cavity for 10 seconds.
5. Alternatively, hold bottle vertically and dispense a drop of SNOOP into a mixing well. Using a small sponge, brush or paper point, carefully apply SNOOP to the cavity for 10 seconds.
6. After 10 seconds, rinse the cavity with water while applying suction, then dry.
7. Remove the stained dentin using either a low speed handpiece with a round bur or an excavator.
8. Repeat procedure until no staining occurs.