No products in the cart.
- Disinfects canals
- Prevents flare-ups
- Promotes periapical healing.
- Treats infected root canals, abscesses and periapical lesions
- Treats traumatic injuries, root resorption, fractures and perforations
- Treats pus, hemorrhage, exudation and weeping canals
- Stimulates apexification and apexogenesis.
- Eliminates microleakage.
- Provides smooth, durable, long-lasting, protective finish.
- Cures clear. No yellow tint.
- Eliminates final finishing and polishing steps.
- Heals white lines. Prevents marginal staining.
- Tough and resilient.
- Elongated mirror with 40% larger viewing surface
- Pull tab easily removes protective film from mirror surface
- Double-sided with back side light reflector
- Light weight comfort handle reduces stress and fatigue
- Offset handle design is a better tongue guard and cheek retractor
- In-office and take-home patient mirror increases patient awareness
- US$6.99 – US$599.00
- They’re the extra fingers you’ve been waiting for
- The original “handle for small objects” has numerous applications from dentistry to model making to replacing hearing aid batteries.
- The 2” long stick is 2 mm in diameter with an adhesive tip on one end.
- Fast light cure.
- Stays cool when cured for patient comfort.
- Stays where placed, Does not run.
- Remains flexible after curing. Tear resistant. Easy to remove.
- Stacks on itself smoothly and evenly.
- Moisture friendly chemistry works well in oral environment.
- For removing zinc oxide dental cements, impression materials and waxes from vinyl furniture, face and hands, and whenever a strong, organic cleaner is required.
- Also used for cleaning the Pulpdent Pressure Syringe.
- Contains no artificial ingredients, no thinners and no solvents