- Biocompatible: Tissue healing with little inflammation.
- High radiopacity*: Excellent radiograph visibility.
- Flow rate of 27.66 mm*: Allows filling of accessory canals.
- Setting expansion of 0.088%*: Due to MTA presence.
- Presence of Calcium ions: Helps bone and tissues regrow.
- Film thickness*: 9.6 ?m.
- Paste / paste presentation: Easy handling.
- Working time: 23 minutes and Setting time (130 minutos): Ideal to complete all steps of endodontic filling.
- Setting time: 130 minutes (ideal to complete all steps of endodontic filling).
Easy removal: Removed with citrus oils and chloroform solvents.
- Easy cleaning and removal
- Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity
- Premixed paste in a convenient syringe
- Excellent accessibility to the root canal and prevention of cross-contamination