- Improves the marginal seal.
- Longevity of the restoration.
- Leaves smear plugs in the tubules.
- Less risk of post operative sensitivity.
- Blue tinting.
- Application control.
- Greatly enhances the esthetics of restorations.
- Provides improved stain resistance.
- Superior bond durability for long lasting gloss.
Rs1,999.00 – Rs6,999.00
- Calcium release stimulates1* hydroxyapatite and secondary dentin bridge formation2,3
- Alkaline pH promotes healing and apatite formation2,4
- Significant calcium release1 leads to protective seal5,7,8
- Protects and insulates the pulp5,6
- Moisture tolerant1 and radiopaque – can be placed under restorative materials and cements
- Higher compressive strength
- Lower solubility
- Quick set time and excellent handling characteristics
- Light cure base/liner – sets extremely hard
- Chemically bonds to adhesives and composites
- Releases favorable calcium, hydroxyl, phosphate and fluoride ions
- Stimulates secondary dentin formation
- Insoluble in water and oral fluids
- Convenient syringe dispensing