SuperEndo Endo Access Bur
Super Endo Endo Access Bur
SuperEndo Endo Access Bur is a combination of a round and cone shaped coarse diamond which allows access into the pulp chamber and preparation of the chamber walls, in one operation, function of these burs are to remove variously encountered restorative materials and dentin, including the overlying roof of the pulp chamber.
The design of the bur is a combination of a round and cone shaped coarse diamond which allows access into the pulp chamber and preparation of the chamber walls, in one operation. The endo bur has a friction grip bur attachment and fits into all modern dental handpieces.
The endo burs by Superendo can aid in preparing the perfect access cavity to carry out the endodontic procedure.
This bur’s tip matches round bur sizes for initial penetration, while it’s diamond shaft flares the pulp chamber walls
- Easy to use
- Great quality
- Highly effective
- Diamond coated abrasive
- Light weighted
- Corrosion resistant & durable
Key Specifications :-
- Usage – Reusable
- Material – High quality stainless steel
- Autoclavable upto 134° C
- 1 x Endo Access Bur
Direction to Use :-
- Insert the instrument as deeply as possible into the chuck (Friction Grip).
- Set the handpiece at the required working speed before applying the instrument to the treated area.
- Apply a maximum operating force of 0.4 [N] and do not exceed a speed of 230’000 [rpm].
- Activate water spray during the entire treatment (minimum 50 mL/min).
- Regulate water flow in case of water excess or shortage.
- It is recommended to use a dental dam.
- Use the instruments over the entire length of their working part and not just at the tip, so as to avoid an unconscious increase of the contact pressure causing local overheating.
- Once the preparation has been completed, remove the instrument from the site and allow it to come to a standstill.
- It is recommended to wear gloves and safety glasses.
Q. What is the function of these burs?
A. These burs are a combination of round and cone shaped coarse diamond which allows access into the pulp chamber and preparation of the chamber walls.
Q. Can these burs be autoclaved ?
A. Yes, these burs indeed come in a packaging that can be autoclaved and the burs can be reused thereafter.
Q. What should I do to prevent instrument fracture ?
A. Avoid jamming or levering actions when rotating, as this increases the risk of instrument breakage. Never exceed the specified maximum speed. Avoid applying forces greater than the recommended values, as this could cause damage to the instrument and the treated area. Always Check for possible damages; dispose of oxydized, blunt and eccentric instruments.
Q. When to dispose these Crown Preparation Burs ?
A. Check for possible damages; dispose of oxydized, blunt and eccentric instruments.
SuperEndo Endo Access Bur – 12, SuperEndo Endo Access Bur – 14, SuperEndo Endo Access Bur – 16