SuperEndo Automatic Matrices
SuperEndo Automatic Matrices Pack of 10
SuperEndo Automatic Matrices is a next generation matrix band, engineered to meet the evolving needs of dentistry. Single-use and pre-assembled, with a sliding band deflector and smooth tightening mechanism, making the circumferential band suitable for large and small restorations. It slides easily over the tooth, and the retainer handle is smooth against the patient’s cheek. A single-use solution for amalgam and composite restorations for use in all quadrants in every class. SuperEndo Automatic Matrix is fully disposable to comply with cross infection protocols and saves time and effort of assembling and sterilising.
- Suitable for all quadrants
- Suitable for use with all restorative materials
- Suitable for use with wedges and rubber dam
- Colored handles provide clear visualization of wide or narrow size
- Each band is pre-assembled in a plastic retainer with a tightening mechanism.
Key Specifications :-
Colour Coding And Band Width :
- Blue Wide : 6 mm.
- Green Wide : 6 mm.
- Orange Narrow : 4.5 mm.
- Pink Narrow : 4.5 mm.
- Matrix Holder : Plastic.
- Matrix Band : Stainless steel.
- Pack Of 10
Direction to Use :-
- Before use, adjust the toggle to suit the mouth quadrant in which the Pro-Matrix is being used.
- Fit the band around the tooth and tighten by turning the thumbscrew clockwise. Do not over tighten. For larger teeth, unscrew the band anti-clockwise.
- Apply wedges and shape the band using a suitable burnishing tool if required.
- Perform restoration using normal clinical procedure.
- To remove the band, first loosen it by turning the handle 2-3 turns anticlockwise.
Q. What is the advantage of Automatic Matrix?
A.The bands are pre-contoured for more natural looking restorations and more predictable contact point.
Q. Can it be used with wedges?
A. Yes, any wedge can be used along with it.
Q. Can more than one automatic matrix be used next to each other?
A. Yes, they stack tightly next to each other.
Q. Is it delivered sterile?
A. No. It is clean, equivalent to other types of matrix systems. Each Matrix is individually packed.
Q. How thick is the Matrix band?
A. 0.04mm thick
|Type Of Matrix Band||
4.5 mm Curved Narrow Band (Pink C-4), 4.5 mm Narrow Band (Orange N-4), 6 mm Wide Band (Blue N-6), 6 mm Curved Wide Band (Green C-6)
by Duke Reed