- Time-saving due to 4 mm bulk-filling
- More esthetic than other bulk-fill composites. Particularly in cases of discoloured tooth structure
- Ideal in combination with Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill and Tetric N-Ceram
- Strong and long lasting
- Universal application
- Easy cleanup of excess cement
- Anterior restorations (Class III and IV)
- Posterior restorations (Class I, II)
- Cervical restorations (Class V, e.g. cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects)
- Adjustment of tooth position and shape (e.g. diastema closure, closure of interdental ?black triangles?, lengthening of the incisal edge)
- Direct veneers
US$41.00 – US$171.00
- New formula for optimized consistency
- Optimum sealing of pits and fissures with a complex morphology
- Precise dispensing and application
- Efficient treatment
- Reduced exposure time
- Quick, comfortable treatment of children
- Excellent radiopacity
- Good polishability
- Nano-fillers complete the finely tuned filler technology
- Nano-colour pigments are responsible for the material’s unique chameleon effect
- The nano-modifier ensures optimum stability and excellent sculptability
- The material does not stick to the instruments.
- Gently apply to the desired area, and the whitening effect will be achieved in as little as seven days.
- No need to make personalized dental trays.
- The operation is simple and convenient and can save time.
- It can be used every day without postoperative sensitivity.
- Easy access to the cavity
- Lips and cheeks are evenly retracted around the mouth
- Easily accessible, manageable treatment field
- Effective and quick relative isolation
- Relaxed and more efficient treatment procedure
- Easy placement
- Increased concentration on the actual treatment procedure
- Relieves the work of the dental assistant and dentist.
- High patient comfort of wear
- 3-dimensional flexibility for a very good positioning
- Soft, flexible material with recesses to accommodate the upper and lower lip frenulum
- Good compatibility thanks to the latex-free material