Shofu BeautifIl II Enamel And Gingiva
Shofu Beautifil 2 II Enamel & Gingiva
Shofu Beautifil II Enamel and Gingiva are developed as a complementary line extension of Beautifil II for direct aesthetic restoration. Beautifil II Enamel & Gingiva come in a special, one push syringe for controlled dispensing of the material that itself has a smooth, creamy consistency and long working time to easily sculpt fine details and recreate the variety of surface textures seen in natural teeth.
Inclusion of nanofillers and specially modified sub-micron multifunctional organic and glass fillers impart Beautifil II Enamel and Gingiva with exceptional handling characteristics, high abrasion/wear resistance, stable shades, effortless and superior polishability with sustained polish retention for lasting aesthetics. Shofu’s proprietary S-PRG fillers offer additional fluoride benefits and anti-plaque effect on the restoration surface.
Beautifil II Enamel is available in 4 naturally translucent and opalescent shades that facilitate life-like shade reproduction and value adjustment in the final restoration to meet individual clinical needs. The optical characteristics are fine-tuned so that these new enamel shades easily blend in and further enhance the aesthetic effect of all the Beautifil series of restorative materials.
Beautifil II Gingiva is available in 5 natural shade variations of pink to easily mimic patient’s individual gum aesthetics and restore areas with missing or receded gums, cervical and wedge shaped defects, root caries and to restore/enhance the pink-white aesthetic harmony.
- NATURALLY AESTHETIC – Opalescent shades with varying levels of translucency that blend in for indiscernible restorations
- TRULY VERSATILE – Predictable shades that are easy to select and match for an array of Simple to Complex Cases
- PRACTICAL – Non-tacky, creamy and spreadable consistency that is easy to adapt & sculpt into intricate surface detail with longer working time
- EFFORTLESS – Easy to polish to a lasting natural gloss
- RELIABLE – Strong and durable with greater wear resistance
- BIOCOMPATIBLE – Sustained fluoride protection and anti-plaque benefits
- FUNCTIONAL – Highly radiopaque for accurate diagnostic evaluation
- 1 x 2.5g Syringe
|Type Of Giomer||
|Shade Of Giomer||
Gum-LP (Light Pink), Gum-DP (Dark Pink), Gum-V (Violet), Gum-Br (Brown), Gum-Or (Orange), T (Translucent), HVT (High-Value Tr.), LVT (Low-Value Tr.), AM (Amber)