- Removal of inorganic substances by chelation (EDTA-Ca 2+)
- Easier instrumentation by softening dentin canal wall
- Produces the cleanest dentinal walls after smear layer removal
- Presence of calcification in the canal
- Narrow canals on posterior teeth
- Smear layer removal
- Root canal cleaning
- EDTA, Water, Ammonia water
- Easy to use for cosmetic indirect restorations.
- Provides high resistance to compressive force.
- Provides a dual-core for highly shaded, thick or opaque cementation.
- Crowns and Bridges (ceramic, composite, porcelain).
- Inlay/Onlay Cementation
- Bonding for porcelain veneers
- Easy root canal obturation
- The ideal way to organize Endodontic Points Packed in plastic Endo Organizer package with 12 compartments
- Conatins 240 gutta percha points
- Low 1.6% shrinkage for superior marginal integrity.
- Various shade.
- Filled with 40 nano sized filler for excellent polishability.
- Optimum handling – Excellent sculptability for restoring natural shape and function.
- Non-Slumping, Non-sticky.
- Color, wide touch screen
- No need to recharge
- Compact and light-weight Mounted dental chair or movable cart
- Dual function with Apex locator & Endo motor
- Most accuracy & systematic diagnosis
- Self test system for failure
- Convenience in application
- Convenience in retreatment
- Hydraulic property
- High sealing ability
- High radiopacity and biocompatibility
- Easy cleaning and removal
- Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity
- Premixed paste in a convenient syringe
- Excellent accessibility to the root canal and prevention of cross-contamination