- One of the strongest self-adhesive bond to Zirconium Available.
- Prevents adhesion failures, ending unneeded follow up visits.
- Mechanical and chemical adhesion.
- Outstanding bond across all substrates.
- Bonds to all substrates.
- Single adhesive that simplifies day-to-day operations.
- No etching step needed.
- Highest final hardness
- No compression or flexing when mounted
- Good break resistance
- Easy to trim and finish
- Reduced risk of breakages
- Long working time
- Safe application across the entire mandibular arch
- Short setting time
The bonding material is activated by a simple push on the patented “SilvR” single-dose package and may be used immediately. The built-in micro brush applicator easily slides out of the SilvR dose capsule. Application is a one-step, one-hand, fast, clean and safe process.
- Cuts remarkably like dentin
- Exceptionally high compressive strength for enhanced stability
- Patented nanotechnology prevents particle agglomeration
- Better handling characteristics
- Film thickness of precision cement
- Perfect properties, even when used as a post cement
- Smoother material with enhanced flow
- Free 4 To 5 Days Delivery Worldwide
- Easy dosage.
- Excellent recovery after deformation.
- Easy removal from mouth.
- Expectional kneadability.
- Good dimensional stability.
- Especially suited for two-phase impressions with Silagum-Light/Fast.
- Unique compensation for polymerization shrinkage stress through controlled expansion
- Low flexural modulus for even more stress reduction
- Fluoride release
- Antibacterial Properties from zinc
- No complicated handmixing
- Protects the pulp
- Seals the dentinal tubules
- Self-etching and self-adhesive. No separate etching or bonding steps required
- High Bond Strength to tooth structure. Bonds very securely to both enamel and dentin
- Very low elastic modulus. Excellent “shock absorber” under composites
- Multiple clinical indications. Base/liner, restorative, provisional repair kit in a single syringe
- Faster, easier and more efficient treatment process
- Radiopacity and tooth-like fluorescence. Easily identified on an X-ray