Ivoclar Vivadent N Etch Etchant Gel
Ivoclar Vivadent N-Etch Etchant Gel
N-Etch is an etching gel containing 37% phosphoric acid. N-Etch is used for enamel etching and dentin conditioning in conjunction with composite restorations, sealants and the adhesive luting of indirect all-ceramic or composite restorations. N-Etch is the best partner for Tetric N-Bond for enamel etching and dentin conditioning.
- N-Etch is a gel used for enamel etching and dentin conditioning in conjunction with adhesives, composites, luting materials and fissure sealants.
- N-Etch contains phosphoric acid (37 wt.% in water), thickeners and pigments.
- Distinct blue color for a strong contrast to the tooth which minimizes the risk of over-etching.
- Consistent material thickness for a quick and effective application
- Angled metal tip for exact application
Key Specifications :-
- Storage temperature: 2-28 °C (36-82 °F)
- N-Etch recommendation: Refrigerate large stocks at 2-8 °C (36-46 °F)
- 1 x 2g N-Etch Refill