Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ivoclar Vivadent Te Econom Bond
Ivoclar Vivadent Te-Econom Bond
Ivoclar TeEconom Bond is a single-component bonding agent for enamel and dentin bonding in conjunction with the total-etch technique.
- Direct light-curing restorations.
- One-bottle, one layer adhesive.
- High bond strengths.
- Minimal evaporation of the solvent.
- One-bottle, one-layer adhesive.
- High bond strengths.
- Minimal evaporation of the solvent (alcohol).
- For direct light-curing restorations.
Key Specifications :-
- Consists of HEMA, di- and mono methacrylates, inorganic fillers, initiators, and stabilizers in an alcohol solution.
STORAGE TEMPERATURE 2–28 °C (36–82 °F)
- 1 x 5g Bottle
How to Use Ivoclar Vivadent Te Econom Bond:-
- Select the shade. For facilitated access to the treatment field, the flexible and patient-friendly mouth opener OptraGate can be used.
- Establish sufficient isolation, preferably with a rubber dam (complete isolation is ensured with, for example, the anatomically shaped OptraDam Plus).
- Prepare the cavity according to the requirements of the adhesive technique.
- Clean the cavity with water spray.
- Air-dry the cavity.
- Apply a pulp protector (calcium hydroxide) if needed; only cover areas close to the pulp and subsequently apply a pressure-resistant cement (e.g. Vivaglass Liner).
- Place a matrix (e.g. the selectively thinned OptraMatrix) and an interdental wedge, if required.
- Apply Eco-Etch on the enamel and then on dentin and allow a reaction time of 30 seconds on enamel and 15 seconds on dentin. After that, thoroughly rinse with water spray and dry the tooth surfaces with oil-free compressed air. Avoid dehydrating the dentin.
- Apply a generous amount of Te-Econom Bond on enamel and dentin, using the enclosed applicator brush. Brush the material gently into the dentin for 10 s. Next, evaporate any remaining solvent with a slow stream of air. Lightcure the adhesive according to the curing time recommendations below. Ensure complete coverage of the preparation surface.
- Apply Te-Econom Flow in layers of a max. of 2 mm and light cure according to the curing recommendations below. Apply Te-Econom Plus in layers of max. 2 mm and adapt/contour the material with a suitable instrument (e.g. OptraSculpt). The OptraContact instrument can be used to selectively position high-quality proximal contacts. Polymerize each layer individually according to the table below. Hold the light emission window as closely as possible to the surface of the restorative material.
- Finish the restoration with suitable finishers or fine diamonds. Subsequently, check the occlusion. Polish with silicone polishers (e.g. OptraPol Next Generation).
There are no reviews yet.