Ivoclar Ivoclean Paste
Ivoclar Ivoclean Paste
The universal cleaning paste Ivoclean effectively cleans the bonding surfaces of prosthetic restorations after intraoral try-in and thus creates optimum pre-requisites for the adhesive luting procedure.
During intraoral try-in, the contamination of restoration surfaces with saliva cannot be avoided.
However, this contamination can pose a problem when the lab-fabricated restorations are adhesively cemented afterwards. The cleaning of saliva-contaminated restoration surfaces with phosphoric acid gel is only unproblematic when glass-ceramic restorations are involved.
Because of the surface-deactivating effect of phosphoric acid, this cleaning method cannot be used in conjunction with zirconium oxide ceramics and base metal alloys
- Extraoral cleaning of pre-treated ceramic and metal restoration surfaces which have been contaminated during intraoral try-in
- Effective cleaning
- Universal – for all restorative materials
- Easy-to-use application
- Ivoclean allows you to effectively clean the saliva-contaminated bonding surfaces of restorations and thus create the basis for a strong, durable bond between the adhesive luting material and the restoration
Ivoclean performs its action on all dental restorative materials:
- Zirconium oxide ceramics
- Aluminium oxide ceramics
- Precious metal alloys
- Base metal alloys
- Lab-fabricated composite restorations
EASY TO USE:
- Simply apply Ivoclean to the bonding surface of the restoration, leave it to react for 20 seconds and then rinse it off thoroughly with water. Subsequently, dry the bonding surface with oil-free air.
Key Specifications :-
- Dispersion of metal oxide particles in water
- If the stipulated working technique cannot be applied
- If cleaning is performed intraorally.
- For the cleaning of restorations which have come in contact with silicone-based pastes
– Store Ivoclean at 2-28°C (26-82 °F).
Storage stability can only be guaranteed, if the product is stored at the temperature indicated.
– Close bottle immediately after use.
– Shelf life: see expiry date on label.
- 1 x 5g Bottle
How to Use Ivoclar Ivoclean Paste :-
Shake bottle before use.
Independent of whether or not the restorations have been conditioned beforehand, they should be cleaned according to the following cleaning protocol:
- After try-in, thoroughly rinse the restoration with water spray and dry with oil-free air
- Cover the entire bonding surface of the restoration with a layer of Ivoclean using a microbrush or bush
- Allow 20 seconds for the cleaning action of Ivoclean to take effect, then thoroughly rinse with water spray and dry with oil-free air
- Next, prime the bonding surface of the restoration with a suitable bonding agent (e.g. Monobond Plus). Make sure to observe the instructions for use of the bonding agent and the luting material used.
MEASURES AFTER USE OF IVOCLEAN:
- Contamination of the restoration with saliva or blood must be absolutely avoided after cleaning with Ivoclean. In case of contamination, the entire treatment of the restoration must be repeated
- After cleaning, the bonding agent must be reapplied to surfaces that were previously silanized and primed.
There are no reviews yet.