Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FGM Ambar Bond
US$32.00 – US$46.00 (-27%)
FGM Ambar Bond
Ambar is a light-curing adhesive system for enamel and dentin, responsible for the bond between tooth structure and restorative materials.
- Classified as a two-step conventional adhesive, Ambar combines primer and adhesive in a single bottle, with acid etching required prior to the application of the adhesive.
- Among Ambar’s main characteristics we can mention the high immediate and post-cycling bond strength (on dentin and enamel), high chemical stability and resistance of the adhesive film created after curing, adequate penetration capacity of the monomers into the collagen fibers of demineralized, moistened dentin etc.
- These and other factors contribute to achieving greater longevity and safety in adhesive works.
- Ambar is recommended for all classes of direct restorations, repairs in ceramic, composites and adhesive cementation (combined use with resin cements).Indications :-
- All classes of direct restorations with light – curing composites (classes I, II, III, IV and V).
- Adhesive cementation (together with resin cement) of prosthetic pieces (intraradicular posts / cores, crowns, onlays / inlays, veneers etc.), fiberglass, ceromer, ceramic, resin and metal.
- Adhesive repairs in ceramic and composites.
- Increased adhesion to prosthetic pieces made of metal or ceramic (feldspar, the leucite – based, lithium disilicate, zirconia) – use as a primer before application of the resin cement
Key Specifications :-
- Light – Curing Adhesive
- High Bond Performance
- Compatible to Dual, Self – Curing and Light – Curing Resin Cements
- 4ml Bond
- 6ml Bond
|Quantity Of Bond||
FGM Ambar Bond 4mL, FGM Ambar Bond 6mL
by MOLLY CUNNINGHAM
results are exact what are supposed to be. happy to buy
feb.ambor bond . very effective and easy to use.
High Bond Performance.👌👌
Compatible to Dual, Self – Curing and Light – Curing Resin Cements✌✌✌
High Bond Performance. must buy.