No products in the cart.
Double tapered design: allows for less wear in the root preparation.
Excellent light transmission.
Highly aesthetic, practically colorless and translucent.
Radiopaque, allowing for X-ray follow-up.
Available in 8 sizes.
High capacity of lateral cutting
High sharpness durability
Fits perfectly with the post
- Number one: sales leader on the market in Latin America.
- Excellent viscosity: does not run off the tray.
- pH close to neutral: prevents demineralization of the enamel and the dentin.
- Desensitizing action: in addition to glycol and high water content, it has an excellent combination of desensitizers, such as potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride, that have scientifically proven effectiveness.
- Long-lasting whitening: the content of the kit, when administered correctly, is sufficient for complete, lasting whitening of both arches.
- Versatility: can be combined with in-office whitening.
- The product preparation system is identical to its predecessor, where two phases are mixed together at the very moment of application.
- Its content normally is sufficient for the whitening of 6 arcades (3 applications in each arch).
- It can be used with or without sources of acceleration
Llis is a nanohybrid, radiopaque composite
Llis’ formulation is based on modern concepts, containing glass fillers made by the German Schott,
one of the most renowned brands in the dental market.
It presents particles in the range of 40nm to 3.0 μm with an average particle size of 0.8 µm, containing total fillers by weight of 77.5 to 78.5% and a volume of 56 to 59% of inorganic filler