3M ESPE Ketac Nano Universal Glass Ionomer Restorative-Intro Kit A3
3M ESPE Ketac Universal Glass Ionomer Restorative-Intro Kit A3
Ketac Universal restorative saves time by eliminating the need for a coating-yet it delivers higher compressive strength and surface hardness than several competitive glass ionomers that require one.This advancement is the latest 3M ESPE Dental’s 30-year history of developing trusted glass ionomer.
- Linings for single- and multi-surface composite fillings.
- Core build-up prior to crown placement.
- Primary tooth fillings.
- Restricted stress-bearing Class I and Class II restorations.
- Cervical Fillings.
- Single- and multi-surface temporary fillings.
- Minimal intervention(MI) filling therapy and A.R.T. (atraumatic restorative treatment) technique.
- Fissure sealing.
- Higher Compressive Strength and Surface Hardness.
- It has a low stickiness to the dental instruments- so it is easy to place and sculpt.
- No need for conditioner or coating.
- Bulk fill- no need for layering.
- Enables fast, one step, stress-bearing restorative solutions.
- Extended indications for use compared to other glass ionomer materials.
- Continuously releases flouride over 6 months.
- Adapts easily to the cavity margin.
- 2.5 Gram Powder.
- 2.0 ml Liquid.