Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SDI Aura Bulk Fill Composite
SDI Aura Bulk Fill
SDI Aura bulk fill is a light cured, radiopaque, high strength, composite designed to eliminate time consuming layering for posterior restoration. The aura bulk fill has a 5mm depth of cure allowing fast and easy placement when restoring deep cavities.
- Posterior restorations
- Core buildup
- Sandwich technique with glass-ionomer
- Pulp capping
- Do not use in conjunction with any eugenol containing materials
- Anyone with allergy to acrylics
- Natural-looking finish with just one universal shade
- High depth of cure without the need for a capping layer
- Easy placement in a matter of seconds
- The waxy consistency is packable and non-stick to optimize handling
- Low volumetric shrinkage(2.21%)-aura bulk fill delivers reduced stress to provide long lasting restorations
- Excellent flexural strength(115MPa)-aura bulk fill resists major deformations without fracturing
- High compressive strength(375MPa)-aura bulk fill resists the high forces of compression in the mouth.
Key Specifications :-
High Compressive Strength : 375 MPa
Excellent flexural strength : 115 MPa
Low volumetric shrinkage : 2.21%
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store at temperatures between 10° and 25°C (50°-77°F)
- Use at room temperature between 20° and 25°C (68°- 77°F)
- Syringe system: when not in use replace the cap tightly.
- Avoid prolonged contact of aura bulk fill with the skin or oral tissue, as it may cause inflammation of the oral tissues or skin sensitization
- For professional use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not take internally
- Do not use after expiry date
- Do not expose material to direct light
- 1 x 4g syringe refill
Original product. Thank you for the great service.
Original product. must buy.
Easy placement in a matter of seconds…..