SDI Wave Flowable Composite Refills
SDI Wave Flowable Composite Refills
SDI Wave is the ideal versatile fluoride releasing, flowable, radiopaque, light cured composite. Wave is directly injected into the cavity preparation for maximizing adaptation to the preparation. The Wave shade range consists of 14 popular shades – enamel A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, B3, C2, C3, D3, incisal, gingival, bleach; and 0A2 dentin shade. Enamel shades can be guided by VITA classical shade guide. Gingival shade is ideal for restoring cervical lesions in elderly patients. For teeth lighter than B1, bleach shade is available.
A choice of 3 viscosities-Wave,Wave MV (Medium Viscosity),Wave HV (High Viscosity) . Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV contain specially treated nano-fillers to maximize polishability, wear resistance and strength. Ease of extrusion is improved with the addition of these specially treated nano-fillers.
COMPOSITION WAVE :-
35% wt (52 Vol%) multifunctional methacrylic ester
65% wt (41 Vol%) (0.02 – 10 micron) inorganic filler
COMPOSITION WAVE MV :-
40% wt (61 Vol%) multifunctional methacrylic ester
60% wt (39 Vol%) (0.02 – 10 micron) inorganic filler
COMPOSITION WAVE HV :-
34% wt (53 Vol%) multifunctional methacrylic ester
66% wt (44 Vol%) (0.02 – 10 micron) inorganic filler
- Class V restorations
- Tunnel/air abrasion preparations
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Minimal Class I, II, III, IV restorations
- Radiopaque cavity liners
- Cervical abrasion/erosion lesions
- Abfraction lesions
- Implant seals
- Incisal abrasions
- Repair enamel defects
- Minor core build-ups
- Temporary crowns
- Cement porcelain/ceramic/ composite veneers
- Splint mobile teeth
- Attach fiber bridges
- Restorations in deciduous teeth
- Repair porcelain restorations
- Block out undercuts in inlay/onlay/crown preparations
- Cover stains
- Adhering tooth jewelry
- Ceramic inserts
- Composite Wave is a very versatile fluid composite, making it suitable for most clinical situations.
- Wave releases fluoride and protects against tooth decay.
- It is radiopaque, so can be easily identified on x-rays.
- It has very good resistance to compression, which increases its lifespan.
- The wave includes a large quantity of filling charge, which provides excellent wear resistance.
- Low viscosity, light-cured, radiopaque flowable composite.
- Flow on-demand handling.
- Excellent Radiopacity.
- Available in 14 shades including opaque and translucent.
- No slumping and running.
Wave, Wave MV, and Wave HV contain specially treated nano-fillers to maximize polishability, wear-resistance and strength. Ease of extrusion is improved with the addition of these specially treated nano-fillers.
Wave, Wave MV, and Wave HV all have excellent wear profiles due to their high filler loading level:
Fluoride’s cariostatic effect enhances remineralization and inhibits enamel demineralization. In an aqueous environment, the fluoride ions in Wave, Wave MV, and Wave HV diffuse from the resin into the surrounding tooth. This ionic movement is caused by oral fluid passing in and out of the resin and tooth, acting as a carrier for the fluoride ions.
Wave, Wave MV, and Wave HV contain a fluorescent agent that ensures perfectly natural-looking teeth under ultraviolet lights. No one will know!
Wave, Wave MV, and Wave HV are all visible on x-rays. This allows easy identification of secondary caries at the interface.
Wave’s, Wave MV’s and Wave HV’s high compressive strength values expand the suitability for multiple applications.
Wave’s UDMA resin system minimizes shrinkage and reduces post-operative sensitivity.
TIP LENGHT COMPARISION
Wave’s complete tip length is 12.2mm, 40% longer than the alternative of 8.7mm. Wave’s longer tip length allows more direct placement of the material into difficult to reach areas.
- 1 x 1g Syringe
- 5 x disposable tips.
A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, OA2