Dental Film Eco 30 Self Developing X-Ray Film
The ECO-30 films come ready packed with a moon bath containing both developer and fixer, and so do not require a darkroom.
The ECO-30 is intended to provide fast, high-resolution x-rays without the use of a dental processor.
- The ECO-30 films come ready packed with a mono bath containing both developer and fixer, and so do not require a darkroom.
- The ECO-30 is intended to provide fast, high-resolution x-rays without the use of a dental processor.
- Available as a self-contained packet with a mono bath solution in one end and an adult size film in the other, the ECO-30 x-ray is fully developed in 50 seconds.
- It is recommended for endodontic and implant procedures, nursing home dentistry, mobile dentistry, late night emergencies, and in case of equipment failure.
- The developed x-ray can be archived for up to 10 years
- For emergencies, surgery check, endodontic and implant procedures.
- Mobile dentistry, nursing home dentistry, military field conditions, and as a back-up for digital radiography.
- Self-developing, high definition x-ray films.
- No need for a developer, fixer and darkroom.
- Ideal standby for RVG clinics in case of malfunction of RVG/computer.
- Develop X-Ray quickly.
Key Specifications :-
|EXPOSURE CHART||OBJECT||TIME(70kV 8mA)|
- Pack of 50 Films
- BOX CONTENT: 50 films – Size 2: 31mm x 41mm.