Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Coltene Speedex Putty Set Condensation Silicon
Coltene Speedex Putty Set
- Speedex medium has outstanding wettability and excellent flow characteristics.
- Saliva and blood are displaced by Speedex medium and have no negative side effects.
- With the variable setting time of Speedex medium the important mucosal movements, which are necessary for the full and partial denture technique, can be taken very precisely.
- A perfect impression is the key for an accurate fitting denture.
- Speedex offers physical properties that approximate to those of addition cured silicones – polyvinylsiloxanes.
- The Speedex system gives the advantage to work with only one activator for 3 consistencies.
- 7 DAYS DIMENSION STABILITY – Thanks to its extraordinary dimensional stability, models can be poured up to 7 days after impression taking without any detrimental effects.
- CONTROLLABLE WORKING TIMES – You can choose the setting time to suit your technique by over- or underdosing the Speedex activator.
- SUPERIOR DETAIL – Speedex has a perfect detail reproduction also in a moist environme
- THE PERFECT SNAP SET – You can choose the setting time to suit your technique, and Speedex will always give a ”snap” set. Simply adjust the total setting time to suit you by adding or subtracting activator.
- EXCELLENT FLOW BEHAVIOURS
- MOISTURE CONTROL
- SURFACE ACTIVE
- OPTIMIZED PRECISION
- 1 x 910 ml Putty
- 1 x 140 ml Light body
- 1 x 60 ml Activator