No products in the cart.
- One Material for 3 Key Indications (post cementation, core-build ups, crown & bridge cementation)
- 3 Shades: dentin, white and translucent
- Optimal monoblock bond interface between the dentin-post-crown
- Superior bond strength and durability
- Stable consistency
- Each clamp is individually color coded for unmistakable identity.
- Non reflective matte finish for better visibility.
- For convenient storage the 9 color coded clamps are placed on 9 matching color coded pegs on the stainless steel organizer.
- Color coded for unmistakable identity
- Non reflective
- Non reflective matte finish
- Better Visibility
- Temporary cementation of provisional restorations
- Temporary cementation of provisional restorations on implant abutments
- Temporary cementation of final crowns and bridges
- Temporary cementation of final crowns and bridges on implant abutments
- Industrial approved design
- Unmatched quality
- Outstanding strength.
- Light transmitting for fast cementation
- Thin ergonomic design for better access to hard to reach areas with LED feature
- Large, user-friendly LCD panel
- Memory for up to 9 programs (Forward, Reverse, Forward Reciprocating, Reverse Reciprocating)
- Auto-reverse modus
- 6 head positions allows of contra angle head to be adjusted to your preferred position
- Push Type Miniature Head
Smooth surfaces. For durable aesthetics: Fine particles with ideal distribution. With this fine, hybrid composite, a high lustre finish is achieved quickly and easily. The fine barium glass particles – with an average size of 1.0 μm are homogeneously distributed in SwissTEC Composite. The composite results in a smooth surface and is an optimum prerequisite for a high gloss finish and a perfect transition between filling and tooth structure. The high radioopacity of the barium glass filler means, that the results of the treatment can be reliably assessed at post operative check-ups.
- Gingiva Liquid with aluminium chloride hexahydrate should not be used in case of acute gingivitis or acute necrotizing ulceritic gingivitis.
- The use of Gingiva Liquid in the inflamed area should be considered carefully, weighing the benefits against the risks, as the retraction of the gingival margin could cause tissue damage to a certain extent.
- This kit comprises 12 MULTILAYER FG Diamonds in 2 different grit sizes, 2 Silicone-Polishers and 1 BRUSHINE polishing brush for contra-angles.
- The diamond coated cutting surface of these instruments is pointed at an angle of approximately 95°.
- The range of applications of these diamonds covers trimming, contouring and finishing the occlusal surfaces of composite restorations and finishing porcelain inlays and onlays chairside.
- The polisher as well as the BRUSHINE polishing brushes provide the surface with a tooth-like enamel gloss.
- High output LED for fast cures. Cures 2 mm in only 10 s.
- Dome shaped lens minimizes light diffusion.
- LED light output matches the absorption spectrum of Camphorquinone (CQ) Photoinitiators.
- Audible signal every 10 s and automatic power saving sleep mode after 20 s of operation.
- Hundreds of 10-s cures with a fully charged power cell.
- Test block provided for determining accurate cure times.