Zhermack Zetaplus Putty Impression Material
US$29.00 – US$197.00 (-34%)
Zhermack Zetaplus Putty Impression Material
Zetaplus by Zhermack is a condensation silicone elastomeric impression material indicated for final impressions. The Zetaplus system has been consistent in maintaining its high performance and has been accepted widely for over 25 years. Zhermack Zetaplus is a condensation silicone impression material which is hydro compatible and used for high precision impressions. It is characterized by high initial flowability in the working phase and high rigidity after hardening. It is supplied in a green color and spearmint flavor. It is mostly used in two stage technique but can also be used in single-stage technique with two viscosities. The optimum catalyst dosage increases the working time and reduces contraction. This maintains an ideal balance between working and setting time. With high-activity spheroid filler Synthetic Amorphous Silica (SAS), improved flowability and dimensional stability has been achieved.
REDUCED MARGIN OF ERROR :
- Clear colour contrast to reduce the risk of error, consequently saving time and material.
BALANCED REACTIVITY :
- Ideal balance between working time and setting time. (Snap-set effect).
- Optimal dosage of the catalyst increases the available working time and reduces contraction
“FLOW CONDITIONING” EFFECT :
- Increased flowability and extreme dimensional stability are achieved thanks to SAS (Synthetic Amorphous Silicas) high-activity spheroid fillers.
- High initial flowability
- Green colour
- Spearmint flavour
- Reduces mucous compression in the phase of insertion in the oral cavity
- Excellent hardness after setting
- In the two-stage technique, it acts perfectly as a special tray
- In double mixing, it adapts to the consistency of low viscosity fluid
- Variable working and setting times according to catalyst quantity ( Indurent gel )
Key Specifications :-
- ISO 4823 – ADA 19 Type 0 Putty Consistency
- Mixing time 30”
- Total working time (23°C/73°F) 1′ 15”
- Time in mouth 3′ 15”
- Setting time (23°C/73°F) 4′ 30”
- Compressive deformation (min-max) 2 -5 %
- Elastic recovery >98%
- Dimensional stability (after 24 h) <-0.2%
Zhermack Zetaplus C Silicone Intro Kit :-
- 1 x 900ml Putty + 1 x 60ml Catalyst Tube + 140ml Light Body
Zhermack Zetaplus Indurent Catalyst Gel :
- 1 x 60ml Catalyst Tube
Zhermack Zetaplus C Silicone Impression Material Putty :
- 1 x 900ml Putty
Zhermack Zetaplus Light Body :
- 1 x 140ml Light Body
Zetaplus Bucket 10KG :
- 1 x 10kg Bucket of Putty Only
Direction to Use :-
Zetaplus: Polysiloxane for the first impression characterised by initial flow in the working phase and high rigidity after hardening. Recommended for the two stage technique (double impression).
Zetaplus Soft: Polysiloxane for the first impression characterised by initial flow in the working phase and adequate elasticity on removal from the oral cavity. Recommended for the two stage technique (double impression).
Oranwash VL: Low viscosity, extremely fluid, hydrocompatible, polysiloxane. Recommended for the two stage technique (double impression).
Oranwash L: Low viscosity, extremely fluid, hydrocompatible, polysiloxane. Recommended for the two stage technique (double impression).
Thixoflex M: Low viscosity, thixotropic, hydrocompatible, polysiloxane. It does not drip when injected directly onto the preparation, yet flows easily. Recommended for the two stage technique (double impression) and a single phase (simultaneous) and for the relining of removable prosthesis.
ZETAPLUS / ZETAPLUS SOFT – INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :-
Dosage: Use the measuring spoon to dose the required quantity of Zetaplus and spread it out over your hand (note: for the correct dosage the putty should be level with the top of the measuring scoop). Press the rim of the measuring scoop onto the putty once for each measure dosed. For each measure of material, apply two strips of Zhermack Indurent Gel as long the measuring scoop (4 cm.)
- Fold and knead the putty energetically with your fingertips for about 30 sec., until the colour is even, without any stripes
- Spread out the putty over the impression tray. The working time including mixing time is about 1 min. 15 sec.
- Put into the mouth and wait until it is set, which will take about 3 min. 15 sec.
ORANWASH VL / ORANWASH L / THIXOFLEX M – INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Dosage: Extrude the required quantity, observing the dosage scale on the mixing block. Then dose a quantity of Zhermack Indurent Gel equal to the length of the fluid. When using Zhermack Indurent Liquid, dose one drop of hardening liquid for each notch of fluid.
- Mix energetically with the spatula, and then carefully spread the mixture out, pressing it over the mixing block to eliminate any air which may have been incorporated into the mixture. Repeat this operation until the mix is even in colour.
- Mixing time should ideally be about 30 sec.
- Apply the mixture to the impression tray with a spatula or a syringe for elastomers.
- Working time of c-silicones including mixing time is about 1 min. 30 sec.
- Put into the oral cavity and wait for the mix to harden, which will take about 3 min. 30 sec.
Zhermack Indurent Catalyst Gel, Zhermack Oranwash L Light Body, Zhermack Zetaplus C Silicone Impression Material Putty – 900Ml Base Only, Zhermack Zetaplus C Silicone Intro Kit (Base + Catalyst + Light Body), Zhermack Zetaplus 10Kg Bucket
by Celina Mendel
High initial flowability👌👌
High initial flowability. easy handling